Where's the Pass Rush?

quickccc

Reaction score
Where's the Pass Rush ?

Wheres' the Hot Boyz? ..where is Dlaw? ..,...aldon smith is now invisible ...and Griffin has never
shown up ?

- Hill was only hope as far as interior .... Crawford and his 9 million should have never even
made the 53 roster, still getting dominated by average Joes.

- i think i saw more of new Justin Hamilton as i did Dontarius Poe

- No wonder many are excited about seeing a very rusty Randy Gregory

We cannot rush the passer ... we cannot stop the run ....and we cannot cover in secondary

and 4th most defensive points given up in first 6 games .. in NFL History !! . WTH !!

Aftershock

Reaction score
DLaw is not a pass rusher. He's a glorified $90M run stuffer.

Tyrone C. has been the worst experiment ever. Boggles my mind this FO loves him so much.

Dontari Poe should retire from football and work at a BBQ pit, I think he could whip up some delicious ribs and brisket

Who cares about Randy G. he'll come back, play a few games, then get busted by the NFL again

4th most defensive points? The other 3 teams are from the 50's. I'm not even going to count those. We are the worst defense in modern NFL history

Aven8

Reaction score
The new guy that just got here had two plays actually and had some fire. Hamilton I think?

quickccc

Reaction score
DLaw is not a pass rusher. He's a glorified $90M run stuffer.

Tyrone C. has been the worst experiment ever. Boggles my mind this FO loves him so much.

Dontari Poe should retire from football and work at a BBQ pit, I think he could whip up some delicious ribs and brisket

Who cares about Randy G. he'll come back, play a few games, then get busted by the NFL again

4th most defensive points? The other 3 teams are from the 50's. I'm not even going to count those. We are the worst defense in modern NFL history

yep ... And i'm not buying the No Offseason,.. no mini camps route of an excuse that i often hear...

there are other NFL teams that are introducing new DC's, new players and new schemes that also
haven't the chance for an offseason as well...and they are not one of the very worse in the NFL history !

that dreadful stat is saying an awful lot about the hideous coaching of this defensive team.

Blue64

Reaction score
What are we good at?
Well D-Flaw and J-swipe did start the Hot Boyz...

In addition they are both pretty adept on Twitter, D-Flaw showing off his toys and J-Swipe the fashionista

only giving credit where it’s due