Which Cowboy Will Be Suspended Before The Giants Game by Roger Goodell?

timb2

Reaction score
Game 5 is the Giants and if you haven't noticed,Roger Goodell is a Giants fan and he has the last several seasons has suspended a very good quality Cowboy player againist the Giants. Some ticky tac garbage but DeMarcus Lawrence,Ezekiel Elliott,and Randy Gregory have lost time. I'm thinking whatever Micah Parsons did at Penn State will blow up about Week 3 and Goodell will suspend Parsons...Who do you think it will be?

timb2

Reaction score
I thought he was a Commanders fan?
Goodell has punished the Commanders like us. Forcing them to change their name....Goodell remember had New York host a Super Bowl. After New Orleans was hit by Katrina. Where did Goodell have the Saints play? New York. Look at what I'm talking about Goodell suspends a Cowboys player and a Giants game is always involved. Did he suspend OBJ for cocaine or even do a investigation? Nope

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Goodell has punished the Commanders like us. Forcing them to change their name....Goodell remember had New York host a Super Bowl. After New Orleans was hit by Katrina. Where did Goodell have the Saints play? New York. Look at what I'm talking about Goodell suspends a Cowboys player and a Giants game is always involved. Did he suspend OBJ for cocaine or even do a investigation? Nope
Ok, but he is literally a Commanders fan and has been since the 70's I think he said. He didn't force them to change their name. Snyder did that to draw the attention away from all the allegations of sexual harassment and mistreatment from former female employees. I'm not sure if she is still the lead investigator but whoever it was who was doing the investigation into the Elliott stuff was apparently a massive Giants fan.

timb2

Reaction score
Ok, but he is literally a Commanders fan and has been since the 70's I think he said. He didn't force them to change their name. Snyder did that to draw the attention away from all the allegations of sexual harassment and mistreatment from former female employees. I'm not sure if she is still the lead investigator but whoever it was who was doing the investigation into the Elliott stuff was apparently a massive Giants fan.
Goodell punish the Commanders in the past taking draft picks off of them like he did Dallas,but Giants are squeaky clean in his view