Which Cowboys ex-WR will you root to reach Conference Championship Game: Bryant or Beasley

Which Cowboys ex-WR will you root to finally reach a Conference Championship Game?

• Dez Bryant

Votes: 56 61.5%
  • Cole Beasley

Votes: 35 38.5%

• Total voters

Hardline

Reaction score
Beasley because I feel sorry for the Bills losing to the Giants and the Commanders in the Super Bowl with the exception of the two loses to the Cowboys.
I want that small market city to experience championship.

And in 1999 The Buffalo Sabres lost a heartbreaking Stanley Cup series at the hands of Brett Hull and the Dallas Stars which I was totally thrilled about.

CWR

Reaction score
I'm rooting for the Bills. I guess whipping them in the 90s has put a sawft spot in my heart for the Bills mafia. That and I love Josh Allen's game.

cern

Reaction score
I vote beasley. Just always liked the guy. He and dez always seemed to get along very well. Both left here with hard feelings.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as I like Dez, I chose Beasley.
Dez is not as much of an integral part of the offense as Cole is. And I think the Bills have a better chance to knock off KC than the Ravens do.

Either way, I will root for KC to lose to the Browns. Then if they win, whoever wins the Bills / Ravens game.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
As much as I like Dez, I chose Beasley.
Dez is not as much of an integral part of the offense as Cole is. And I think the Bills have a better chance to knock off KC than the Ravens do.

Either way, I will root for KC to lose to the Browns. Then if they win, whoever wins the Bills / Ravens game.

Pretty much my thinking as well. Beasley had a great season.

JustChip

Reaction score
Dez. He grew up a huge Cowboys fan. Beasley may have, too, growing up in Little Elm, but I don’t remember him ever saying so. Plus, I really don’t want to hear his yappy wife on social media.

Silly

Reaction score
I don't recall the complete stats for last week's game, but I think dez was 0 catches for -15 yards. On the other hand, Beas made some big catches.

DWelch1775

Couch Warmer
Reaction score
Can Dez Bryant or Cole Beasley Finally Get to a Conference Championship Game?

The Dallas Cowboys haven’t been in a NFC Championship Game since 1996 after the 1995 season. 25 years of divisional round disappointments and bad luck. For a team as popular and as talented as the Dallas Cowboys have been at different times since their last championship game, it’s always shocking that they haven’t found a way to break through.

And it’s not because they haven’t had their opportunities. They’ve come close. While they won’t have an opportunity to change the narrative this season, one former Cowboys great will be playing (Ravens) for a shot to make a championship game this weekend; Former Cowboys Wide Receiver Dez Bryant.

Dez Bryant, the Cowboys all-time leader in touchdown receptions, came close on two occasions to help the Cowboys break through that divisional round ceiling. Both games came against the Green Bay Packers (2014 & 2016) and both had varying circumstances that led to their defeat.

https://insidethestar.com/can-dez-bryant-finally-get-to-a-conference-championship-game/

The other former Cowboys WR who was there alongside Bryant in 2014 & 2016 also has a shot to make a championship game this weekend. He was a pretty good slot WR for the Cowboys who is now playing for the Bills: Cole Beasley.

It's the Baltimore Ravens (Dez Bryant) visiting the Buffalo Bills (Cole Beasley) during tonight's AFC Divisional Playoff Game at Bills Stadium (7:15 pm CST on NBC).

Which Cowboys ex-WR are you rooting for to finally reach their first Conference Championship Game? Dez Bryant or Cole Beasley

Please cast your vote at the top of this thread. Thank you.
:popcorn:
The Bills will be hard to beat for the next few years.

Motorola

Reaction score
Dez is one of my all time favorites. He had a real passion for competition. Which seems rare these days.

That said. I don’t want either of them to win a super bowl. Nor any other player for any team other than Dallas.
So when the Cowboys don't make the playoffs or bow out early, do you check out on watching the postseason to the end?