Which Cowboys RB is better? Ezekiel Elliott or Tony Pollard?

Which Cowboys RB is better?

• Ezekiel Elliott

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Tony Pollard

Votes: 18 32.7%

• Total voters

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Oh...wow...his draft day talent evaporating....7 years later? Wow...that's is great techno speak! Excellent!

One of the very best NFL rookie running back seasons ever.....talent evaporating. That is...well....gosh.......

What other players have "draft day talent evaporation"?
I wonder at times if some posters are suffering from brain evaporation

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You're so wrong. Butthurt and emotional little fan. Boo Hoo Hoo...JoeKing is upset because Zeke might not be here after this 2022 season. I expected you to deal with that possibility like a champ. Instead, you're dealing with it like a chump.
:lmao2: Now you have a crystal ball that tells you 2022 is Zeke's last year as a Cowboy. :lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:lmao2: Now you have a crystal ball that tells you 2022 is Zeke's last year as a Cowboy. :lmao2:
I asked my source, and it answered...

dvk2pcc-Se-R4-Gz9-ABl8.gif

It's rarely ever wrong. :eek::oops:o_O:p:D

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh...wow...his draft day talent evaporating....7 years later? Wow...that's is great techno speak! Excellent!

One of the very best NFL rookie running back seasons ever.....talent evaporating. That is...well....gosh.......

What other players have "draft day talent evaporation"?

Why are you taking offense with what I said? There are people on here in denial about this. So take the weird snark elsewhere. Did you recently get his jersey and now have buyer's remorse?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Depends on which o-line and Dak we get.

if the defense can just key on Zeke.....um yes they have and have said so.....then we'll lose.

If the oline can be consistent and competent and Dak is a run pass threat...zeke and tony will feed.

It has nothing to do with Zeke being "keyed in on". You know nothing about football.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It has nothing to do with Zeke being "keyed in on". You know nothing about football.
Dude....teams have SAID...'Stop zeke".

If you actually need ME to provide the proof of it...it's YOU that doesn't know anything. Just flat out hater.

Do all teams every game for the last 6 years do it? Of course not. don;t be such a jacka....er silly. HAVE they? OF COURSE.

Oh wait...your opinion is so much more valid than mine., You run your own NFL team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you taking offense with what I said? There are people on here in denial about this. So take the weird snark elsewhere. Did you recently get his jersey and now have buyer's remorse?
LOL...so you can't justify your own comment with some context?

I didn't take "offense" or "snarky"...unless you can't actually say how you come up with this silly "draft day talent evaporation".

You could have just already said your parameters and other examples. Instead you got defensive, offensive, snarky and denial. Everything BUT anything helpful to understand where you are coming from. And here we are...no further than we were before. Probably dumber actually.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dude....teams have SAID...'Stop zeke".

If you actually need ME to provide the proof of it...it's YOU that doesn't know anything. Just flat out hater.

Do all teams every game for the last 6 years do it? Of course not. don;t be such a jacka....er silly. HAVE they? OF COURSE.

Oh wait...your opinion is so much more valid than mine., You run your own NFL team.

You have random players taking shots at Dak - Zeke's problems, even from his own words, last year was his injury. It had nothing to do with them focusing in on him and somehow, the problems Zeke faces don't seem to pop up when Pollard is also facing similar defenses. Zeke's main problem is that he's just not that talented anymore and his injury took away anything aspect of his "game changer" abilities. Cope and seethe, as the kids say.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
LOL...so you can't justify your own comment with some context?

I didn't take "offense" or "snarky"...unless you can't actually say how you come up with this silly "draft day talent evaporation".

You could have just already said your parameters and other examples. Instead you got defensive, offensive, snarky and denial. Everything BUT anything helpful to understand where you are coming from. And here we are...no further than we were before. Probably dumber actually.

Of course you did, don't play that game with me, boy. Zeke is not that good anymore, no amount of homer takes and fanboyism will change that. I guarantee you his *** is not on this team in a season and he will go elsewhere and continue his rapid decline. No amount of injury excuses or your whining on message boards will change that.

I will be right. You will be wrong. You won't admit to being wrong, but I will continue pointing out that you are wrong while you run from it. Sit down until I call upon you in the future.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course you did, don't play that game with me, boy. Zeke is not that good anymore, no amount of homer takes and fanboyism will change that. I guarantee you his *** is not on this team in a season and he will go elsewhere and continue his rapid decline. No amount of injury excuses or your whining on message boards will change that.

I will be right. You will be wrong. You won't admit to being wrong, but I will continue pointing out that you are wrong while you run from it. Sit down until I call upon you in the future.
"boy"...lol. Big tough guy, eh?

And pretending to know me and what I do. I suppose here is where you ask me to meet up with you face to face so you can (allegedly) beat me up.

GAWD you internet tough guys.....so boring and yet so cute.