Which current players do we absolutely have to sign next offseason?

glimmerman

Reaction score
I 100% agree with this. Most likely I'm keeping lewis because he is more versatile.
Lewis is going to have to show out this year. He hasn’t had the opportunity he deserves because of richard. Maybe this DC will use his talent. He flashed last year. And yet they still didn’t get the snaps it seemed.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Lewis is going to have to show out this year. He hasn’t had the opportunity he deserves because of richard. Maybe this DC will use his talent. He flashed last year. And yet they still didn’t get the snaps it seemed.
He's the only corner that has actually flashed anything recently. Well him and Chavarious ward who now has a SB ring and considered a very good corner in the league. Yeh Richard is a bum at the end of 2017 Lewis was our best corner and was benched as soon as richard came on the scene

glimmerman

Reaction score
He's the only corner that has actually flashed anything recently. Well him and Chavarious ward who now has a SB ring and considered a very good corner in the league. Yeh Richard is a bum at the end of 2017 Lewis was our best corner and was benched as soon as richard came on the scene
I think Chido is better than he looked last year. All teams steered clear of Jones. Even though none of them were getting any picks. Most went to chidos side. He got picked on but did give up some plays.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I think Chido is better than he looked last year. All teams steered clear of Jones. Even though none of them were getting any picks. Most went to chidos side. He got picked on but did give up some plays.
Chido got abused. He never flashed even in good coverage. Couldn't bat balls down or anything.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Chido got abused. He never flashed even in good coverage. Couldn't bat balls down or anything.
You think that was him or the staff or a combo. And your right, he got abused every game. They all looked the same to me. I really couldn’t tell who was in coverage half the time..

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You think that was him or the staff or a combo. And your right, he got abused every game. They all looked the same to me. I really couldn’t tell who was in coverage half the time..
Exactly. And im gonna be real that byron was not a world beater when thrown at he was pretty average.