Which draft scenario would you want?

rambo2

Reaction score
1. Stay at 24 and draft a top 3 center. Either Barton, Jackson Powers-Johnson, or Zach Frazier. Then draft linebacker Payton Wilson in the 2nd and a top running back in the 3rd.

2. Stay at 24 and draft an offensive tackle like Fautanu, Fuaga, or Mims. Then get a linebacker or center in the 2nd and a running back or Sweat in the 3rd.

3. Trade back and draft Zach Frazier. Then get your linebacker and running back. Then hope you can get Sweat with your extra pick.

4. Stay at 24 and draft Byron Murphy. Then draft Payton Wilson in the 2nd. Running back in the 3rd.

There will be a lot of different options. Hopefully some of these players become Cowboys and they end up playing well:

Troy Fautanu
Byron Murphy
Taliese Fuaga
Graham Barton
Amarius Mims
Jared Verse
Jackson Powers-Johnson
Jordan Morgan
Zach Frazier
Darius Robinson
Jaden Hicks
Payton Wilson
Ricky Persall
Edgerrin Cooper
Jonathon Brooks
Javon Bullard
Malachi Corley
T. J. Tampa
Tyler Nubin
Braden Fiske
Xavier Legette
Trey Benson
Jaylen Wright
Trevin Wallace
MarShawn Lloyd
Ray Davis
T'Vondre Sweat

Beaker42

Reaction score
1. Stay at 24 and draft a top 3 center. Either Barton, Jackson Powers-Johnson, or Zach Frazier. Then draft linebacker Payton Wilson in the 2nd and a top running back in the 3rd.

2. Stay at 24 and draft an offensive tackle like Fautanu, Fuaga, or Mims. Then get a linebacker or center in the 2nd and a running back or Sweat in the 3rd.

3. Trade back and draft Zach Frazier. Then get your linebacker and running back. Then hope you can get Sweat with your extra pick.

4. Stay at 24 and draft Byron Murphy. Then draft Payton Wilson in the 2nd. Running back in the 3rd.

There will be a lot of different options. Hopefully some of these players become Cowboys and they end up playing well:

Troy Fautanu
Byron Murphy
Taliese Fuaga
Graham Barton
Amarius Mims
Jared Verse
Jackson Powers-Johnson
Jordan Morgan
Zach Frazier
Darius Robinson
Jaden Hicks
Payton Wilson
Ricky Persall
Edgerrin Cooper
Jonathon Brooks
Javon Bullard
Malachi Corley
T. J. Tampa
Tyler Nubin
Braden Fiske
Xavier Legette
Trey Benson
Jaylen Wright
Trevin Wallace
MarShawn Lloyd
Ray Davis
T'Vondre Sweat
#4 FOR SURE

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Guys like Guyton, DeJea, Latu, and Newton could also be in play.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Absolutely 4. Murphy could become a completely stud DT.

I don’t want to spend a high pick on Sweat after his well documented off the field issues.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I don't like Guyton. I do like DeJean.
You may not like him, and I’m not his biggest fan but there is a very good chance if he’s available he could be the pick. He’s got all the tools and could certainly be a high end LT at some point.

RonWashington

Reaction score
1. Zack Frazier C.
2. Nate Wiggins CB
3. Trey Benson RB

I’ll throw it back to Norm Hitzges in the studio …since Jerrah spent a 4 on Lance can he contribute in some Wildcat formations inside the 10 anything this yr ?

:huh:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Cedric Gray LB would be nice to add to the position room sometime in the draft .

Last edited:

rambo2

Reaction score
You may not like him, and I’m not his biggest fan but there is a very good chance if he’s available he could be the pick. He’s got all the tools and could certainly be a high end LT at some point.
He could be, but I hope not. I would take a lot of different players over him including Jordan Morgan.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Fuaga at 24 trumps all other possibilities. I don’t see it happening but if we can get some CeeDee-like fortune again, that would be great.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
3 would be ideal, but hard to not go with 4, although I think that pushes either rb or lb to day 3 as they need an OL starter in this draft

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I have never entertained the notion of him being available. He could be the 2nd Tackle off the board.
I agree. Don’t think any of top tackles make it to our pick except Guyton who I want to stay far away from.