Which is worse??

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Standing in the ring with Mike Tyson for 1 round or standing at the 20 and letting roy tee off on you?

Ill take Mike Tyson, maybe I can run from him.

Jack

Reaction score
TheKey said:
Standing in the ring with Mike Tyson for 1 round or standing at the 20 and letting roy tee off on you?

Ill take Mike Tyson, maybe I can run from him.

Tyson is not what he once was. I take him before Roy.

Well, on second thought, Roy will have a helmet and mouthpeice in...I'll take my chances with Roy. I need both ears.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
do i get football pads and helmet? THen i'll take roy.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I'd take the Roy hit.

I'm reasonably certain I'd leave that one with my ears in one piece.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Easily Roy.

Tyson is too much of an unknown. You just never know.

Although there is no denying the guy has power, speed, and precision.

Roy hitting (not horse collar tackling) me with pads and a helmet; I think I could deal with.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
A single hit is preferable to a three minute butt whupping. Tyson may not be 'what he once was' but that is still enough to absolutely destroy we computer-jockeys. :)

Reaction score
Ill take my chances with Roy, knowing the guy Roy is he wont turn you into Toomer plus you have pads on

Tyson may not be what he once was but its a lock he still has the same punch power

scottsp

Reaction score
Easy. I'll take the free run from Roy. The other option is taking punishment from a less than stable individual who can kill a person with his hands. Kill.

Now, if I become too worried about RW, is it okay to force him into coverage? If so, my troubles would probably be nil. :p

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Hmmmmm... Lets think this one over...
On the Tyson side...
1) How fast can I back peddle.
2) Can I change directions.
3) Is falling down and crying like a baby allowable.
4) Did I really need that other ear.
5) They're not putting me in a skirt are they... To make him really hit me hard. Are they?

On the Roy side...
1) Can I wear pads.
2) Can I pray before impact.
3) Are they supplying free dental with this to put back in all my fillings.
4) If he gets to hit me... Can they make so at least I land on the star at midfield.

Whatever the choice... To do this you have to have a few brain cells already missing. ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I'd box Tyson for 1 round. I'd pray I landed a lucky punch, if I couldn't I'd take my whooping.

BTW, I'd want photos of me in the ring with him.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Just take one punch from Tyson and go down, Roy would give you a serious concussion.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I rather be hit by Roy as long as I had equipment on.

I'd rather box Tyson for one round though. Now that would be a story and quite a kick. I've been knocked out before and you ususally don't remember that much so who cares. Just give me a percentage of the gate.

I'd rather kickbox to give me some kind of chance but I don't think kickboxing is his thing. He's more of a anything goes street mauler.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
If you could survive the first round with Tyson you'd have it made. He shoots his wad in the first round and is usually finished.