Which kicker do you prefer?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I think you guys are nuts,
Mare is money and he kicks off extremely well.
Brown is probably the least reliable of the three but he kicks off well.
Vjerk can't kick off at all, but is probably the most accurate.
I think Mare is the dude. Of course, he's not even a FA yet.

I voted for Mare. He's more experienced and more accurate then Brown, and he kicks off better then both Vanderdrunk and Brown.

If we had a punter that could kickoff I'd probably go for Vanderdrunk though.

juice28

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Anyone but that choke job Vanderdrunk.

I hear what you're saying...the guy missed a huge kick. But he's overall clutch. He isn't an individual choke job IMO, but since he's a Colt he gets the label as well.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Off the top of your head, can you name me a time when he has been clutch? Kicking field goals in a Peyton Manning led rout of the opposition isnt very impressive.

juice28

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Off the top of your head, can you name me a time when he has been clutch? Kicking field goals in a Peyton Manning led rout of the opposition isnt very impressive.

Not off top of my head because my hair lives there.
icon10.gif
But straight off top of NFL.com

But Vanderjagt drilled his game-winner, the seventh time in his career he has won a game with a kick in the final 15 seconds. Earlier, he kicked field goals from 22 and 46 yards.

--AND--

I just really wanted to hit it solid," Vanderjagt said of his game-winning kick. "I tried to relax a little more. I was hurrying my kicks earlier in the year. I just wanted to take a step back and hit it solid."
The appropriately-named Colts long-snapper JUSTIN SNOW talked his coach into kicking the field goal off the snow-covered sod as the Colts faced a fourth-and-5 situation from the Broncos' 30-yard line in overtime.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:

I've already mentioned it. He kicked two 50+ yard FGs to win a game in the snow (forgot who it was against).