Which out-of-division team do you MOST want to beat this year?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dwarecwby311;2928455 said:
Saints

for what they did to us in 2006 :mad:

Alt. because I think they will be in the running for post season and if so I would like to get the upper hand in the tie break. I will say NO is a candidate for the same reason

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oakland because I hate their *****. May they go 0-16!

Edit: Plus we've never beaten them at home. We need to crush them at the new digs.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2928473 said:
Oakland because I hate their *****. May they go 0-16!

Edit: Plus we've never beaten them at home. We need to crush them at the new digs.

not a big raider fan either, but that Saints home game seriously left a bad taste in my mouth

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Saints and Chargers because it will give me more confidence in our boys if we beat 2 good teams like those in December.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Greenbay or Atlanta because either one of them could be potential playoff teams.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
Denver. i lived there for 17 years. and after the two super bowls that Terrell Davis, NOT Elway won for them, that city became the home of the greatest football team ever (in the eyes of the people there).

everyone i knew there gave me crap every day for years about being a Cowboys fan, and when they beat us by a field goal in overtime a few years back on Thanksgiving they never let me off the hook about it (even though there was an obvious hold on the long run to set them up for the field goal that wasn't called).

besides seeing the rest of the NFC East fail there is no other team i despise more than the Donkeys. So i hope we smear them all over the field.

oh, and they have the most ANNOYING chant in history whenever a QB throws an incomplete pass. ("pass to #xx is.....IN COM PLETE!") :banghead:

i think they even chant that when the QB spikes the ball b/c they're fans all have permanent frost bite in between their ears.

rant off.

Dion2288

Reaction score
1st-Saints because I can't remember the last time we've beat them. Still have bad memories from the time they beat us in Irving a few years ago.

2nd-Green Bay just to show that our win in Lambeau was the braking of the Ice Bowl curse.

Knauftd

Reaction score
Green Bay. I live in the heart of cheesehead world. Thankfully we've had their number for the most part over the past couple decades. My buddy got me tickets to that game and I'll be flying down to Texas for the opener at Jerry World in a couple weeks...I'm stoked for this season :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We have an all time losing record against Oakland and Denver. Can't stomach a losing record. I want to rub both of their noses in it.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Green Bay...any other choice is simply uncivilized.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;2928455 said:
Saints

for what they did to us in 2006 :mad:

Exactly my first thought. Sure felt like Payton rubbed it in that day, and I've never forgiven him for it.

Plus, beating them at their place is really tough, so that would give us a lot of confidence late in the year.

Second place for me is Green Bay. I can't stand McCarthy and I'm sick of hearing about how great they're going to be this year.