Which Player has a lot to prove in 2024?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
-It could be a player who signed a new deal
-High Expectations from a certain rookie
-A player coming off an injury
-A veteran on the last year of his current contract
-Aging Vet who still wants to show the league he can play

I didn't want to do all the work for you (goodness knows I do a lot around here :oops: ;)), pick a player that has a lot to prove and why!

shabazz

Reaction score
There are several good candidates but I would say Rico Dowdle

This is his 4th season and he's #2 on the RB depth chart. If he can't surpass Ezekial Elliot as the #1 back I don't see him ever becoming a premier starting back .

He's 26 years old and it's now or never for him

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd say Mazi. So far, he hasn't lived up to his 1st round expectations. Maybe the light will come on for him this year.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Brandon Aubrey really needs to step up. He's been a bust so far.

Just kidding!

But I would have to agree that Mazi needs a good season.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Mazi is the easy answer and his growth will be important with how far this defense can go.

On the offensive side, we all know Dak has something to prove in the playoffs, but I would say Zeke has a lot to prove. Most of us have written him off, but this is probably his last chance to show he has something left to extend his career as a player deserving of significant carries. I hope Zeke proves us wrong and is a productive member in the RB room.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Mazi is the easy answer and his growth will be important with how far this defense can go.

On the offensive side, we all know Dak has something to prove in the playoffs, but I would say Zeke has a lot to prove. Most of us have written him off, but this is probably his last chance to show he has something left to extend his career as a player deserving of significant carries. I hope Zeke proves us wrong and is a productive member in the RB room.
sure doesn't seem like he has a lot left in him to be a full time starter he would surely need to split carries with someone. I wouldn't give him more than about 12 carries a game

Mr_437

Reaction score
Micah. New DC, big contract coming up, can he perform when it matters most. For legacy I got Micah.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This season could be it for Mazi. If he doesn’t show significant improvement he could be gone after only two seasons like Taco. So far he’s been one of the worst first round picks I can remember.