Which player we lost to trade, might not be so replaceable?

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Expect losses to continue as long as you have money tied up paying a pedestrian QB like a superstar.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Everyone missing Tyron, but beginning of last year everyone wanted him gone lol.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Expect losses to continue as long as you have money tied up paying a pedestrian QB like a superstar.
Post of the year.

Can't seem to wrap my head around other fans saying "just pay Dak". Dak is what he is, he's not going to be a Mahomes, or Allen, or Burrow or those types of game-changing QBs. If we pay him 60m he's not going to all of a sudden play better. He's already shown us what he is.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post of the year.

Can't seem to wrap my head around other fans saying "just pay Dak". Dak is what he is, he's not going to be a Mahomes, or Allen, or Burrow or those types of game-changing QBs. If we pay him 60m he's not going to all of a sudden play better. He's already shown us what he is.
Correct!
It's a Dak Love thing going on nothing to do with the Cowboys or the NFL.
Have to find a way of turning this blind love of theirs for Daktrash to laugh galore.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Post of the year.

:lmao2: :lmao2::facepalm:

conner01

Reaction score
Has to be Tyron Smith for me. Even though he cannot be counted on to make it through a season healthy, Hall of Fame-worthy left tackles don't grow on trees.

I think Guyton is going to be a great player but we have to be prepared for some rough patches as he grows into his position.
Hopefully we don’t leave him one on one in critical situations. I’d help him with a TE some and chip with RB some as well as roll away from him on slow developing plays. I like his potential but it’s a huge step

conner01

Reaction score
Why is Guyton going to be a great player?
Let's see because Jerry and Will picked him right?
Well, I don't see Guyton reaching 60% of Tyron's talent base.
We can only hope at this early stage but man take nothing for granted esp with these clowns at the wheel.
I don’t know if he will be great and can’t compare him to a HOF players. But if he’s a middle of the pack LT that’s not too bad. If he in the second half of LT then it is a bad thing. Expecting hof play is just unreasonable

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know if he will be great and can’t compare him to a HOF players. But if he’s a middle of the pack LT that’s not too bad. If he in the second half of LT then it is a bad thing. Expecting hof play is just unreasonable
I HOPE he is better than Tyron but expecting him to be GREAT at this stage is simply ludicrous talk.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Let me guess you want Jerry to sign Chokota for another 4 years 240 mil lol.

I'm convinced most of yall "pay Dak" fans have never played football, or understand the game. Idk how you see Dak being worth highest paid just cause he beat up on bad teams during the regular season.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm convinced most of yall "pay Dak" fans have never played football, or understand the game. Idk how you see Dak being worth highest paid just cause he beat up on bad teams during the regular season.
They are NOT Cowboy fans but Dak fanboys.
Free country and it even fits Dak fans I guess.
Curious to see when Dak hits the road next season if most of these guys follow him to his new team forum.

plasticman

Reaction score
Dorance Armstrong

All that training and development began paying off as he became the Cowboy with the 2nd most sacks behind Micah Parsons just as he did in 2022. He had totaled 16 sacks in the past two seasons combined.

Sam Williams was supposed to make the big jump last season. I wouldn't call a half sack increase much of a jump. Kneeland is going to be a good one for us but we can't assume that he is just going to jump in there and set the world on fire.

If every DE could come in this league and be as effective as Micah Parsons then it wouldn't be so special to have Micah Parsons and, believe me, it is special. Kneeland could really help this team for as long as he is here. How impactful will he be in his rookie season?

plymkr

Reaction score
Has to be Tyron Smith for me. Even though he cannot be counted on to make it through a season healthy, Hall of Fame-worthy left tackles don't grow on trees.

I think Guyton is going to be a great player but we have to be prepared for some rough patches as he grows into his position.
For me it’s Hankins and Tyron. You can’t lose an all pro trench player and not feel it. I think Guyton will be good but the first half of the season we will really miss Tyron. Hankins hurts because again losing a quality trench player hurts. Especially a guy that helped stopped the run since we weren’t that great with that to begin with. Mazi is going to have to prove he’s not a bust.

Honorable mention to Gilmore and Pollard.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Everyone missing Tyron, but beginning of last year everyone wanted him gone lol.
Winning answer. We only miss Hankins because the DT depth is so junk. If our first rounder OT doesn’t pan out, you’re going to see a whole new level of “didn’t appreciate what we had.”

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Dorance Armstrong
Agree 100%. Such an under valued player. Solid guy on a solid contract. Would have happily resigned Dorance and would have cut Sam Williams long ago or never drafted that clown. These are the types of decisions that consistently bring this team down.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Other teams play bad teams as well yet they get a pass. :rolleyes:

exciter

Reaction score
I think Bohanna was a loss too.
Hmmm… spent all last season on Detroit practice squad, now he’s sitting 4th on titans depth chart after Detroit chose not to give home a futures contract!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
01hqp6x7c6556jq32fwk.jpg