Video: Which QB would you rather have in playoffs: Dak Prescott or Mitch Trubisky

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol @ Sanders. I could take a portion of what he said in the video, compare it with what he said 5-10 years ago, and end up with a perfect example of contradiction.

Anyhoo, I would rather shave 35 years off Roger Staubach and suit him up but that is just as likely to happen as the Cowboys entering the playoffs with Trubisky or the Bears gearing up for postseason with Prescott. Typical sports talk what if fantasy football jabber-jawing.

InTheZone

Reaction score
What's weird about this play, to me, is that Mahomes looks towards the Ravens sidelines before that play is even over. I wonder why he did that?
Maybe he was looking for a defender. Spazzed out after the throw?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Maybe he was looking for a defender. Spazzed out after the throw?

I don't know, I mean he is actually looking back towards the bench or the Coaching Staff if you look at his position on the field. It weird right?

cowboyec

Reaction score
I get frustrated with him but I love Dak's fight...he just keeps comin'.
:flagwave:gimm'e #4.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Dak over Mitch for me. Also Chiefs will not be playing in the SB this year. Mark it down. Defenses > Offenses come playoffs.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak has played in the postseason and put up a decent game.

Trubisky has not. Who knows what you will get out of him in the postseason.

JustChip

Reaction score
Trubisky needs work. He has issues too just like Dak.

Yep. And he's in his 2nd year with no playoff experience. Aside from everything else, give me the QB that has started a playoff game (and played very, very well) and has an extra year of experience.

JustChip

Reaction score
I don't see it. Chargers are career underachievers as is Rivers. They have a better defense this year but I just can't get behind them. But I hope they do.

Yep. I really like Rivers, but I see him like Cousins - comes up small in the playoffs for whatever reason. The difference is Cousins comes up small in the regular season.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think the Chargers could do it.
I almost picked them to win tomorrow night, but....nah
Especially w/ the game in KC, and if Gordon doesn't play for LAC, and Berry returns for KC.
Looking forward to the game though.
Overall, I see the Chargers as having one the 2-3 most balanced teams. Would've been the team I most wanted to win the AFC, but them moving from SD diluted that some.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yep. I really like Rivers, but I see him like Cousins - comes up small in the playoffs for whatever reason. The difference is Cousins comes up small in the regular season.
Yep. Cousins can't even get to the post season to even choke it up. I just have to see Rivers do it. Its just something unsexy about the Chargers. I can't really point my finger to it. A core of Rivers, Gordon and Keenan Allen is probably top 5 in the league. That defensive line is probably tops in the league. Derwin James is a BEAST. There's a lot of things to love....I Just don't for some reason.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Dak. I think Mitch needs some time in the oven still.

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
A sad question indeed. I've got people around me who would rather have Jameis than Dak.

CPanther95

Reaction score
If we can just conjure up any QB we want, I'll just conjure up a SB Championship - then I don't care if Sanchez was the QB.