Twitter: Which QB would you rather have on your team?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
yes that is always the downside to throwing smack down prior to game.
I just cant resist small people threads.
I love them.

Fans live in the moment and most who are picking Dak prior to the game will retract if he doesn’t play well and Murray does.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
D63JJzaXYAIl7No

Number 15 is listed as 5'9"

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He will run right between your legs if you aint paying attention.
Just saying, he is the human joystick for a reason.
Murray got some crazy run you around till your head spins off in the 4th qtr moves.
Though I firmly believe we win this game,, this defense will be running all day.
I use to submarine Olinemen when they came up to block I just went low and under them They had over 100 lbs. on me so I found a way to get by them Intercepted a pitch out for a TD while doing it

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Fans live in the moment and most who are picking Dak prior to the game will retract if he doesn’t play well and Murray does.
Yes, its just the nature of the beast I guess.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I use to submarine Olinemen when they came up to block I just went low and under them They had over 100 lbs. on me so I found a way to get by them Intercepted a pitch out for a TD while doing it
Well yes sir,, you have to do what you have to do in order to survive, but they outlawed that technique decades ago in the big leagues.... :D

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Well yes sir,, you have to do what you have to do in order to survive, but they outlawed that technique decades ago in the big leagues.... :D
Was in the 70's I did not hit their legs just went between them or between players