Which RB Gets the most yards?

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Dowdle. He's the most well rounded back, so he will see the field the most. He can play all 3 downs. Injuries are his only obstacle. He should be the starter from game 1, but coach Jerry might go with his pet Zeke.

CWR

Reaction score
I remember playing the Vikings 2 or 3 years ago and Cook looked shout out of a canon compared to Zeke especially.

If he can get any of that back after a down year reporting out of shape, then I'd go Cook.

As it is now though, I have to take Zeke.

If it was my call I'd probably start Rico and see what he can do.

CWR

Reaction score
I think yall are overlooking what a coaches favorite Zeke is. Dowdle makes sense to us, but Zeke does the simple things really well. He blocks, he holds onto the ball and he's good at the goalline. I think the staff will favor him and Rico won't get the opportunity most of us want.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Dowdle gets the most yards, Zeke is here for short yardage and goal line situations that they really struggled with last season.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Cooks, they ll keep trying to feed Zeke and he ll run 60 times for 1 yard, than Cooks will accidently get the ball, go 12 yards and finish higher than Zeke. The coaches WONT even dare look at Rico as they ll be pissed he might actually do well.

plasticman

Reaction score
Zeke will get the most carries, though not by much. I think he will score the most TD's.

However, I think it's quite possible that Dowdle gets the most yards.

I think the carries will be split close to 40% Zeke, 35% Dowdle, 12% Dak, 8% Deuce, 5% others.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Zeke because he starts, they'll pass more than run and the rest won't get many carries.