Which Rookie Do You Think Will Impress The Most In 2024?

McMicah

Reaction score
My bet is Beebe. I think he’s going to be extremely consistent in the middle and really command the offense in the back half of the season.

I think Guyton, Kneeland, and Carson have hopeful campaigns, but I think Beebe is gonna feast between Martin and Smith

Who do you think will shine the most?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My bet is Beebe. I think he’s going to be extremely consistent in the middle and really command the offense in the back half of the season.

I think Guyton, Kneeland, and Carson have hopeful campaigns, but I think Beebe is gonna feast between Martin and Smith

Great question! I think it’s Cooper Beebe. That’s a huge human being with athletic abilities. He’s going to solidify that line and help instill a physical presence along with Martin, Steele, Smith and Guyton. That’s a lot of human flesh and I can’t wait to see it develop over the year.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The safe pick is Beebe simply because center (especially surrounded by Martin and Smith) will be a less costly position for mistakes outside of bad snaps compared to defensive players whose mistakes can lead to touchdowns.

Beebe looked good in preseason but one area he needs to work on is second level blocking.

He does well in both run blocking and pass blocking, but when he moves to the second level he has a tendency to take the wrong angle or react too slow to get in position to block linebackers.

Of course that is something I he will definiltey improve on as he gets more playing time.

Biadasz was good, but it looked like he maxed his ceiling which is why I am guessing the cowboys did not try to resign him.

Hopefully Beebe can continue to improve and develop into someone closer to what Frederick provided at some point.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Guyton by a mile. Dude is ready.
I really hope Guyton plays well. As great as Tyron was for so many years, his inability to stay healthy made it necessary to move on from him.

When Tyron was on the field though, he was still quite good so hopefully Guyton can step up and become solid and reliable like Tyron was for so many years.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

From what I've read on here, I think it will be Julius Wood.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

CooperBB is gonna rule at C.

dude is talented.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The safe pick is Beebe simply because center (especially surrounded by Martin and Smith) will be a less costly position for mistakes outside of bad snaps compared to defensive players whose mistakes can lead to touchdowns.

Beebe looked good in preseason but one area he needs to work on is second level blocking.

He does well in both run blocking and pass blocking, but when he moves to the second level he has a tendency to take the wrong angle or react too slow to get in position to block linebackers.

Of course that is something I he will definiltey improve on as he gets more playing time.

Biadasz was good, but it looked like he maxed his ceiling which is why I am guess the cowboys did not try to resign him.

Hopefully Beebe can continue to improve and develop into someone closer to what Frederick provided at some point.

Safe pick or smart pick?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I really hope Guyton plays well. As great as Tyron was for so many years, his inability to stay healthy made it necessary to move on from him.

When Tyron was on the field though, he was still quite good so hopefully Guyton can step up and become solid and reliable like Tyron was for so many years.
Guyton is a massive human being with quick feet. He’s a rookie so will make mistakes, but he’s going to dominate for years. He wants it.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Guyton Beebe Flournoy Carson talk about solid potential draft plus the 3rd round LB out of Notre Dame . Plus Kneeland . 11-6 NFCE hopefully get past round one .

If I had to pick one player man I think Flournoy was a jackpot hit