Which Rookie Do You Think Will Impress The Most In 2024?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Beebe will have some growing pains, but the difference between PS1 and PS2 was noticeable.

PS1 he looked like a rookie. He was a little slow and looked a little unsure of what he was doing.
PS2 he ate. He was pushing guys around, looking for guys to hit.

Playing next to Zack Martin will help him a lot both in actual play, learning, and confidence

Chasing6

Reaction score
My bet is Beebe. I think he’s going to be extremely consistent in the middle and really command the offense in the back half of the season.

I think Guyton, Kneeland, and Carson have hopeful campaigns, but I think Beebe is gonna feast between Martin and Smith

Who do you think will shine the most?
Kneeland.

Chasing6

Reaction score
My bet is Beebe. I think he’s going to be extremely consistent in the middle and really command the offense in the back half of the season.

I think Guyton, Kneeland, and Carson have hopeful campaigns, but I think Beebe is gonna feast between Martin and Smith

My expectations for Beebe are high. So I am will be most impressed with Kneeland.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
We need Kneeland and Liufau to be great, along with Carson early on. Kneeland could replace DLaw, he's very important. Liufau could start for the next decade, so that's important also.

But the choices would be Guyton or Beebe. Since Guyton is replacing a beast in Tyron when healthy, while Beebe is replacing a scrub, I hope its Guyton although Beebe could make the biggest difference on the OL.

I just wish we weren't so dependent on rookies, but anyway, it is what it is with our FO.

McMicah

Reaction score
Granted, it's just a hunch, but I sensed something in his interviews:

Marist Liufau

This guy wants to be noticed.
I feel the same way. He honestly reminds me of a young Kendricks. I’m worried about him getting limited snaps with Kendricks there, but I’d love for him to show us he’s our future MLB this year

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cooper Beebee. I think he is the best player they drafted, changed positions a bit and will be outstanding this year, all pro next year.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

I think the first 3 guys look to be in great spots. I hope Guyton can survive game 1 though. Tall order for a rookie. I think Beebe has been fantastic and expect him to be a stud week 1. Kneeland is a rotational guy but I hope he takes snaps from Lawrence.