Which superhero would you want to become?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Freddie Kruger
2oZtZnH.jpg

"I'll see you in my nightmare, bub."

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Me? I want to become Suisse-Man, granted he's less well known than Captain America and the others. Suisse-Man is cool, and is always saving the day.

Here's a vid of him. Sorry, there are no English subtitles, but I think you'll understand in context.

Suisse-Man is cool.

Your turn. Which super hero do you want to become?

Chesty Puller.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
batman.
cool car.
cool gadgets.
cool man cave.
and chicks.

and a cool suit...cool belt...and a cool cape.
tCb,baby!

Batman should totally have made out with Catwoman, the Julie Newmar version. Ah, what the heck, make out with Catwoman/Eartha Kitt and Catwoman/Lee Meriwether as well. You're Batman, after all.

quickccc

Reaction score
The most angst ridden hero of all of them, isn't he?

yep...and to think i'm afraid of heights...but yet i wanna be such as the surfer and zoom around hyper speed in deep freezing space in silver spandex on a surf board ,,,,,

...:muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Iron Man

He's a better version of Batman including not having to deal with a stupid secret identity.
My inner comic book geek reads your preference, looks at your username and chuckles. :p

That is a good reason for preferring Tony Stark over Bruce Wayne. Stark is a much more complicated character than Wayne. Even Marvel had him battling alcohol addiction once upon a time. He is also one of the few characters in both Marvel or DC who could outthink Batman in a tight spot.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
On Batman, I always thought Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara were idiots because they couldn't recognize that Batman and Bruce Wayne were the same person. Then when Batgirl came on the show, they were even stupider since it was the Commish's own daughter.
On the TV show, yeah, it was pretty obvious. "Barbara, what are you doing in that Batgirl costume? Are you going to one of those key parties? Is that how your mother raised you???"

Robin was even more obvious...but Superman and Wonder Woman only needed glasses to be unrecognizable.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Batman. Can build incredibly cool gadgets or hack his way into anything, has billions in the bank, beautiful women and awesome cars on the side, a genius intellect at solving mysteries and never misses a detail, and can kick anyone’s *** who gives him trouble.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On Batman, I always thought Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara were idiots because they couldn't recognize that Batman and Bruce Wayne were the same person. Then when Batgirl came on the show, they were even stupider since it was the Commish's own daughter.
Wait. "When Batgirl came on the show?" Which show? Are you referring to the extra goofy 1960's Batman series?

Or did this happen on the recent Batwoman series? I did not really watch that show very much, so I probably missed that.