Which team gets to their respective conference championship game first, the Cowboys or the Browns?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said after the 2017 season the Browns are closer to a SB than we were.

And that was / is heading in that direction.
However in lieu of this question for this thread. I say this year we both will get there. And not just the Championship games. We will face each other in the SB. This season.

there, take that .:muttley:

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'd be more upset about Detroit or WFT.

Yep, that's the company the Dallas Cowboys keep these days....a once legendary and proud franchise.

Yet Jerry Jones is treated like a celebrity and hero wherever he goes.

What a world.

blueblood70

Reaction score
jerry jones has 276 wins 3 sb wins 4 nfccg and plenty of Playoff appearances as an owner since 1989

the browns have 155 wins and ONE afccg LOSS in 1989 ,nothing since in the same time span and no sbs and im betting not many playoff appearances 4 thats 4 appetences since 1989,LMAO,.clowns

Jerrys tenure is 32 years you cant erased that there no comparison he has 3 SBs more then the first ownership and more then the browns..thats credit you earn as franchise for fans to be more patient given the fact we are waiting for him to bring us 4th not a first..

browns suk no comparison at all..

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jerry jones has 276 wins 3 sb wins 4 nfccg and plenty of Playoff appearances as an owner since 1989

the browns have 155 wins and ONE afccg LOSS in 1989 ,nothing since in the same time span and no sbs and im betting not many playoff appearances 4 thats 4 appetences since 1989,LMAO,.clowns

Jerrys tenure is 32 years you cant erased that there no comparison he has 3 SBs more then the first ownership and more then the browns..thats credit you earn as franchise for fans to be more patient given the fact we are waiting for him to bring us 4th not a first..

But, but, but, those SB’s were Jimmy’s not Jerry’s. I read it here many times. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
listn all teams since 1989 with 3 SB wins?

Dallas
SF
DEnver
NE

short list dont see the browns close and well shows how special that was and it over 32 years not 25 thats the history you can not take away its very special elite club JERRY belongs too..

what if jerry won one every 10 years instead but only had 3 that would make fans happy?

blueblood70

Reaction score
But, but, but, those SB’s were Jimmy’s not Jerry’s. I read it here many times. :laugh:
right fans need reminder from time to time.. jerry brought this franchise 3 of the 5 Sbs its special place to be to have 3 sbs let alone 3 in 32 years time span..

listed all teams since 1989 with 3 SB wins?

Dallas
SF
DEnver
NE

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
who gets their 6th Lombardi first, Browns or Cowboys..

yup Cowboys.

.threads a troll alert

Homer alert.

I cut out the rest of the garbage because you selectively decided history is irrelevant, unless it's history you like.

bigE79

Reaction score
Based on the past 25 seasons, which team gets to their respective conference championship game first, the Cowboys or the Browns?
The browns are stacked,we otoh have a stat worthy offense, and zero defense...it's gotta be the browns right now.

Turk

Reaction score

If Jerry gets constipated your head will shrink to the size of a pinto bean.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been saying for years the Browns are better. It's obvious now.

nobody

Reaction score
Same year. They'll meet in the SB. Both will lose.

starfan1

Reaction score
What a great question and thread . The Browns undoubtedly have the tougher road to get there. Much tougher competition in AFC

they had a very good draft they should compete hard. If Rogers ends up in AFC could make it even tougher maybe he makes Raiders contenders I think broncos need a lot more than Rogers

Dallas on the other hand had a lot of injuries last year and if the defense is average or better the offense is already good enough they could get lucky

Dallas is my prediction although I feel Cleveland is a better team

JustChip

Reaction score
who gets their 6th Lombardi first, Browns or Cowboys..

yup Cowboys.

.threads a troll alert

..browns are horrible and wouldn't trade moment in our history for theirs, PERIOD..they've been a brown stain on the league for long while and well if they like the jags luck into ONE AFCCG or even a bowl, BIG WHOOP, they have long way to go to catch the cowboys as a franchise ..as Fan that all that matters to me..

it took andy reid his entire career to get sb win 15 years in between his last one.philly only has one , took KC 50(thats 25x2 if you cant do basic math) years between theirs..

the constant BS narratives on 25 years gets old.Our history can never be erased and while the drought sux we arent wlone..it happens. championship seasons are hard, it will come ..

Browns will always suk..

now to the OP if you want leave here trade in the awesome blue silver star for **** brown orange..go ahead i wont miss you as suspect most fans wouldnt either..
In all fairness, the “Browns” have 2 SB Championships as the Ravens. The fact that the original Browns moved cities and changed names is irrelevant. The current team named the Browns was an expansion team only 20 years ago.

Now, as regards the OP question, I firmly believe Dallas will play in the NFCCG before the Browns. In fact, I would not be surprised to see it be this year. This is largely a year to year league and last year is history. The biggest obstacle to Dallas reaching the NFCCG is Ole Hog Jowells.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Well some of us might be dead before either team makes it to the champ game lol.
But I will go with cleveland, simply because they have a real GM.
And they dont get stuck on guys or coaches like jerry does.
They cut them loose and try another guy or coach.

InTheZone

Reaction score
NFC east is no longer a walk in the park yet we still couldn't capitalize when we had a chance, how sad. Browns just need to learn to contain Jackson and that's a free W (obviously they still need to score on that defense). Bengals might start posing a threat very soon.

Hard to say, Browns look like they're closer than we are based on recent performance. Just can't wait to watch football then see the flow of excuses.

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t think the browns ever get there honestly. I think they will get crazy hype this year but Mayfield will fizzle in the clutch.