Which Theme Song Do You Like Best?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Are we using the theme song for something or is this just a pretty random music question? lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ConcordCowboy;2297576 said:
OMG...loved that game and Music.

Totally forgot about it.

I know ...... I was trying to be funny and all it did was make me want to play that damn game.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
zrinkill;2297590 said:
I know ...... I was trying to be funny and all it did was make me want to play that damn game.

I remember when Deion was a free agent after 94 and I wanted him sooo bad...that before he signed with us I was playing the Atlanta Falcons against whomever just so I could be Deion.

Man Deion was a Terror!

:D

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Hostile;2297495 said:
That isn't Jayne Kennedy.

Really?

Not the Jayne of my teenage fantasies I will tell you that.

You should try and find the nfl films look back at the nfl on cbs it was awesome. Yes sad that is Jayne. But Phillis still looks good..They Had Irv Cross as well, You know for an iggle he wasnt that bad not biased at all. These guys today....:rolleyes: . I think it all started when the 9ers started getting alot of there guys on camera Randy Cross and the likes of that ilk....just down hill from there....ah the good ole days when football was football...where's the GREEK !

ilovejerry

Reaction score
Draegerman;2297572 said:
Bingo! That's the one I grew up on and am very nostalgic for. A lot of great Cowboys memories went with that theme music back in the 70s.

Thats what Im talking about .....

Love it !!!!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i like the cbs theme from the early 90's...

great theme.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ilovejerry;2297762 said:
You should try and find the nfl films look back at the nfl on cbs it was awesome. Yes sad that is Jayne. But Phillis still looks good..They Had Irv Cross as well, You know for an iggle he wasnt that bad not biased at all. These guys today....:rolleyes: . I think it all started when the 9ers started getting alot of there guys on camera Randy Cross and the likes of that ilk....just down hill from there....ah the good ole days when football was football...where's the GREEK !
I remember the show quite well, I just couldn't remember the song. Brent, Irv, Phyllis, and Jimmy are still my favorite pregame show. Jayne was lust personified.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2296051 said:
Another showing like yesterday and before Cowboy games they can play, "Where are the clowns?"

"Send" :D

LeonDixson;2296108 said:
I voted for Hank Jr. but it's really close between him and the FOX theme music.

Yep. I like them in that order too!

Faith Hill's song - is it from Joan Jett's "I hate myself for loving you" ??

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2295931 said:
:hammer:

The one with Pink would be ok if we didn't have to see her. :puke:

shes kinda hot in a Mad Max Beyond the Thunderdome trashy kinda way

:D

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I absolutly cant stand the Faith Hill version......to phony ...not reall her style

ilovejerry

Reaction score
YoMick;2297909 said:
"Send" :D

Yep. I like them in that order too!

Faith Hill's song - is it from Joan Jett's "I hate myself for loving you" ??

Yes you are correct sir.

coach316

Reaction score
Hank Williams will always be the best in my mind for getting me pumped up for football.

Then it's a toss up between FOX and Pink's SNF....I like the attitude she brings and FOX is like a staple.

Faith Hill

CBS - ever since they lost the NFC to fox and then took over the AFC from NBC, they have just been abysmal in everything NFL, pre-game shows, announcers, you name it.

Big N' Rich - using the link Hos provided was the first time I had seen/heard that...and it just plain sucked arse.