While we sit on our hands, Amukamura 1-year deal

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're so confident we can do anything with anyone in the game, no?

We won't sniff 8-8 unless Romo goes down for half the season again. Whether you choose to accept that or not is up to you. And I don't see Romo missing half a season again. So we're not going 8-8

Frozen700

Reaction score
We won't sniff 8-8 unless Romo goes down for half the season again. Whether you choose to accept that or not is up to you. And I don't see Romo missing half a season again. So we're not going 8-8

Well at least you don't look at this team like a bunch of God's. To hear you say that we wouldn't do something if Romo goes down, means you aren't all the way lost.

CCBoy

Reaction score
No problem with a directed inactivity...that part is planned, not rebound.

As to sitting on hands...oh boy, that sounds like kinky sex. :eek:

Shneek814

Reaction score
Most teams would be terrible if their starting Qb went down. It would just suck if it happened 2 seasons in a row.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
What exactly has Prince done to make some here think he's some magical upgrade over anyone?

I just see another Mo in Prince. Someone not worth the time. They chose to keep the worthless corner they already had.

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
along with the reasonable Mario Williams deal, I have no idea why we did not pursue this guy. Meanwhile, we wait for Nolan Carroll. This is shaping up to be the worst free agency period in a long time...

Because Jerruh has no interest in winning, he just needs faces to keep the alluring suckers
in attendance as he laughs his way to the bank at the cost of your inability to stop yourself
from making the worst mistake? continuing to come to his games and buying the merchandise

TX Cowboy

Reaction score
You honestly think Jerry has no interest in winning? Really?

I don't think, I know he has no interest in winning! if he was interested we'd have had a real GM, a real head coach
and a lot better "talent" on the field with championships as far as the eye can see!