While we sit on our hands, Amukamura 1-year deal

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So what would you say if we signed back Keith Davis to start for us?

Would you fist pump or dance around your house?

Anyone wearing a star right?

4r2sqHP.png

Nope. Bruh you being lame now.

erod

Reaction score
This dude is hurt more than Bachelorette rejects.

No thanks.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Nope. Bruh you being lame now.

Nah bruh, you just mad that I called you out on your homerism after you tried to flip the table and make it look like I hate everyone on the team.

Face it, you love anything with a star. It's ok. Don't deny it.

No matter who it is you'll support the guy and pretend he's the best thing to happen in your life. Lame

Frozen700

Reaction score
He's a flip flopper. If we kill it this year and make him look stupid, he will be back singing the praises of Romo and the FO. No consistency with him.

Flip flop hahahahaha. Just because you kiss *** to every player wearing a star. Does not mean I will.

Save this thread, and my qoutes. I bet we don't get a wiff of the Superbowl.

You think this team is so great take my bet, mr.confident in anything cowboys.

A Sig and name bet. Winner gets to choose the Sig of the loser and the name the loser has to change his name to. You game?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah bruh, you just mad that I called you out on your homerism after you tried to flip the table and make it look like I hate everyone on the team.

Face it, you love anything with a star. It's ok. Don't deny it.

No matter who it is you'll support the guy and pretend he's the best thing to happen in your life. Lame

For the record, not everybody who disagrees with a criticism is a homer. Jstopper can probably point you to a dozen examples of this from his own posts.

Also, showing an isolated clip of a CB getting burnt means absolutely nothing.

For my part, Claiborne is a young player who's played ok in press most of his career but who's prone to soft tissue injury and has had a hard time overcoming physical WRs early in his career. He's worked hard to improve that, and has been successful at that. He had a good season last year, and I'm glad we're keeping him on another year with Scandrick back in the lineup. Our CB group ought to be at least a little bit better. Sure, Claiborne's been a disappointment for us. That sucks. I'm over that, though, and just would like to see him continue to get better over the next 12 months and maybe earn a longer extension.

Frozen700

Reaction score
For the record, not everybody who disagrees with a criticism is a homer. Jstopper can probably point you to a dozen examples of this from his own posts.

Also, showing an isolated clip of a CB getting burnt means absolutely nothing.

For my part, Claiborne is a young player who's played ok in press most of his career but who's prone to soft tissue injury and has had a hard time overcoming physical WRs early in his career. He's worked hard to improve that, and has been successful at that. He had a good season last year, and I'm glad we're keeping him on another year with Scandrick back in the lineup. Our CB group ought to be at least a little bit better. Sure, Claiborne's been a disappointment for us. That sucks. I'm over that, though, and just would like to see him continue to get better over the next 12 months and maybe earn a longer extension.

He's the same guy who ran off with Hostile taking crap about the zone. Now that they had a falling out, he's back. Talk about flip flop

I respect you post though

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's the same guy who ran off with Hostile taking crap about the zone. Now that they had a falling out, he's back. Talk about flip flop

I don't know about all that ****. But then I don't go in for that sort of drama myself.

I just commented because people always tell me I'm a biased homer, and it gets in the way of a generally interesting conversation. Anyway, I don't have a dog in this fight, really. Have at it, in the spirit of the guidelines.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

What the hell are you talking about? I haven't had any kind of falling out with Hostile and I never talked crap about the Zone. You're making b.s. up now and pulling stuff out of your *** like you always do.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know about all that ****. But then I don't go in for that sort of drama myself.

I just commented because people always tell me I'm a biased homer, and it gets in the way of a generally interesting conversation. Anyway, I don't have a dog in this fight, really. Have at it, in the spirit of the guidelines.

This guy is a clown and he is so negative that apparently it's frying his brain and he's confusing me with someone else now. I'm definitely not a homer, I don't agree with every decision we make and I don't like all the players we sign. But I'm not gonna sit here and rag on Mo, a player who has worked his butt off and gotten better since he's been in the league. Keep in mind this is the same guy who thinks I'm dumb for still supporting Romo. According to him he should be cut already.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Flip flop hahahahaha. Just because you kiss *** to every player wearing a star. Does not mean I will.

Save this thread, and my qoutes. I bet we don't get a wiff of the Superbowl.

You think this team is so great take my bet, mr.confident in anything cowboys.

A Sig and name bet. Winner gets to choose the Sig of the loser and the name the loser has to change his name to. You game?

I'm not accepting that much of a one-sided bet. Superbowl win or bust? That's dumb. I'll counter your bet with a playoff bet however. I guarantee we make the playoffs this year, same signature and name stipulations you offered. Now what's good big mouth?

Frozen700

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? I haven't had any kind of falling out with Hostile and I never talked crap about the Zone. You're making b.s. up now and pulling stuff out of your *** like you always do.

Yeah, deny it now that you're back. Lol. You lucky we can't post screen shots.

Frozen700

Reaction score
I'm not accepting that much of a one-sided bet. Superbowl win or bust? That's dumb. I'll counter your bet with a playoff bet however. I guarantee we make the playoffs this year, same signature and name stipulations you offered. Now what's good big mouth?

Knew you would back down from the bet. Make the playoffs in this sorry division? OK that can happen, we get in at 8-8.

How about this. Romo takes us to the 3rd round. How about that? Something he has yet to do.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Knew you would back down from the bet. Make the playoffs in this sorry division? OK that can happen, we get in at 8-8.

How about this. Romo takes us to the 3rd round. How about that? Something he has yet to do.

At what point in the entire 45 year history of the nfc east has the division leader ever won at 8-8? I'll wait......

Frozen700

Reaction score
This guy is a clown and he is so negative that apparently it's frying his brain and he's confusing me with someone else now. I'm definitely not a homer, I don't agree with every decision we make and I don't like all the players we sign. But I'm not gonna sit here and rag on Mo, a player who has worked his butt off and gotten better since he's been in the league. Keep in mind this is the same guy who thinks I'm dumb for still supporting Romo. According to him he should be cut already.

Stop it.

I don't think your dumb for supporting Romo. I just rather not have a battered And bruised QB be the captain of the ship.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Be nice to each other, guys. Ok? Disagree without being disagreeable.