Who’s a better matchup Seattle or Minn

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
It's not totally who the play that worries me. The cowboys worry me. They make way too many mistakes and the offense isnt going to cut it. Itll be their downfall.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It's not totally who the play that worries me. The cowboys worry me. They make way too many mistakes and the offense isnt going to cut it. Itll be their downfall.

Yup tonight's win, the way they played won't cut it in the playoffs. Like I said, I was hoping for the cowboys to come into the playoffs as a team that got hot at the end of the season. It still might happen, but today's win was more of a lukewarm win. Overtime Win with lots of mistakes, over/under thrown balls. That's not what I want to see when I am thinking we have a good shot of making it into the playoffs.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Yup tonight's win, the way they played won't cut it in the playoffs. Like I said, I was hoping for the cowboys to come into the playoffs as a team that got hot at the end of the season. It still might happen, but today's win was more of a lukewarm win. Overtime Win with lots of mistakes, over/under thrown balls. That's not what I want to see when I am thinking we have a good shot of making it into the playoffs.

Pretty much every win was sloppy like this one besides the jags game.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I would rather play Minny than Seattle...……………...Wilson is too dangerous as a running threat while Cousins is not.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Minnesota hasn’t beaten a single team that is currently at or above .500.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Since I can’t imagine the Cowboys beating anyone without a strong day on the ground... it looks like Seattle giving up a league high 5.1 yards per carry is the ideal place to start...

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
I'd definitely rather play Minny. Seems like we always have Cousins number and frustrate him. With an even better defense this year, I think we could kick some Minny butt. I hate Seattle a little more and we slow down Wilson, but Wilson has so much playoff experience and he still finds ways to beat us with his feet.

Give me Minny.
True. Running QBs give us trouble.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I honestly think we can beat both.
I'd honestly rather play the Seahawks. Mainly because I believe we'll have an easier time scoring on them, and I believe we can hold both in check. Everson Griffen, Linval Joseph, Danielle Hunter, Sheldon Richardson, Harrison Smith,Rhodes, and Barr.
Versus just dealing with Frank Clark, Reed,Wagner. Not to mention on offense...Diggs,Thielen, Rudolph, Dalvin Cook and Murray...nah, i'm good.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It seems to me like both teams are about equal as a challenge. I'd say it's a tossup.

There's quite likely a solid case to be made that we could beat either or be beaten!

Last edited: