Who’s decision was it to make Pollard the primary back?

Eddie

Reaction score
Whomever it was should be fired. PLEASE TRADE FOR A REAL #1 RB!

I was thinking the same thing. He was decent as a third down, back up to Zeke ... but no way is he built to be a bell cow back.

There was no reason why we couldn't have drafted a decent RB in the middle rounds. Achen comes to mind.

Then again, it's Jerry Jones the football maverick. Wanting to do things his way.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Yes, Jerry Jones should be fired! He's an amateur GM.

Trading high draft picks for a RB is a bad idea though. It's an even worse idea if that RB is pushing 30 years old.

The real mistake was not addressing this urgent need during the draft.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont think Pollard is the reason our run game sucks. Fix the run blocking and he will be good.

Whether or not he holds up all season I don't know. I always wanted another back signed. I'd love to see more Luepke and Dowdle.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Stop being so negative....

Please trade for a REAL play caller coach... that's the problem with Pollard, Brandin Cooks and Deuce Vaugn.

We just don't flat out have a coach that can best ulltilize their skills set and explosiveness.
Are people just now seeing that Pollard isn't being used like he was last season? Seems to me they are trying to turn Pollard into Zeke and having him smash into the line.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’m more disappointed in Brian schottenheimer. The guys value really comes in the ability to have a creative run game. Maybe we have that the issue is MM refuses to call anything other than a dive play but I’m not sure Pollard is being set up for success at all in this offense.