Who’s the kicker?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Why not invest a late pick in a quality kicker? Look at the Bengals.
Ohhhhh...let's just say there are 2,000 colleges in America that have football programs. And one fourth of their students are seniors. 2,000 divided by 4 is 500. That means there are 500 rookie kickers out there looking to make it in the NFL.
One kick per college, but only 1/4 are graduating, right?

If a scout team can't find one, out of 500, then they deserve to be fired. Because they haven't looked hard enough.

Chappy

Reaction score
Cameron Dicker likely to be an UDFA and surely we take him and keep him close to home. He was excellent at Texas.

Reactions: CWR

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So for a team that’s lost some superstar power there will be more close games and this moment does anyone know who the kicker will be?

With Zuerlein gone we won’t know that until training camp and preseason. They’ll be a competition. There’s several positions that won’t be decided until this summer.

conner01

Reaction score
Chris Naggar, a Groza award semifinalist at SMU, was signed in February. They'll probably bring someone else in, too.
I would expect one more
Naggar was 1-1 on FG under 39
His only try
1-2 on x points
Last year in Cleveland

coult44

Reaction score
So for a team that’s lost some superstar power there will be more close games and this moment does anyone know who the kicker will be?

Im hearing we are about to sign UDFA Cameron Dicker the kicker from Texas.

offlimits

Reaction score
Hopefully a free agent that can make extra points... and at least be true on 43 yard FG's.

CWR

Reaction score
Cameron Dicker likely to be an UDFA and surely we take him and keep him close to home. He was excellent at Texas.

I would love to have Dicker the Kicker. Then when he hits a last second field goal I'm gonna yell to opposing fans you got di@#d down! That'll be fun.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Naggar vs. Garibay will be one of the best roster battles in team history :bow:

Reactions: CWR