Who’s the worst qb in our division?

KingRah

Reaction score
Lol you obviously have not watched Eli Manning play at all this year.
I watched dak. The coaches don’t call deep posts or skinny posts. The coaches don’t trust dak to throw 25 plus yards over the middle because they don’t think he’s accurate enough. We avoid a whole part of the field. That says every thing.

KingRah

Reaction score
I watched dak. The coaches don’t call deep posts or skinny posts. The coaches don’t trust dak to throw 25 plus yards over the middle because they don’t think he’s accurate enough. We avoid a whole part of the field. That says every thing.
He’s in year three and he still can’t complete a deep post.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Eat a shabogey. I do t have to be a troll because I have my own opinion. Sone of us aren’t droves. Sone are free thinkers.

You have been here less than 2 months and have started 20 threads about Dak ............ you are doing it just to get a reaction ......... that is the definition of a troll.

And I cannot wait till they flush the turd.

KingRah

Reaction score
You have been here less than 2 months and have started 20 threads about Dak ............ you are doing it just to get a reaction ......... that is the definition of a troll.

And I cannot wait till they flush the turd.
First off all, you’re not smart. Do t attempt to tell another person. Why they’re doing something. Eat a pipe.
Now. I don’t do things for reactions. I I’ve never typed anything in here that I didn’t truly believe.
Another thing, what type of noodle tracks how long someone’s been here. That’s that weirdo stand in the window watching your neighbors stuff.

Techsass

Reaction score
Stats are cool. I think they're easy to manipulate when you're trying to make a point, but they're still useful.

Now that Dak has Amari his yards per game might go up. Gallup is starting to show a few flashes, so that might help his stats.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score

We have no way of knowing that. Just because they seldom do it may mean they are just thinking that since there's usually more defenders in the middle that tipped passes are more likely to be intercepted, or that the receivers don't run post, etc. routes well, or for other reasons.

Maybe they do feel that way, but unless we can read minds it's just an interesting theory...

KingRah

Reaction score
We have no way of knowing that. Just because they seldom do it may mean they are just thinking that since there's usually more defenders in the middle that tipped passes are more likely to be intercepted, or that the receivers don't run post, etc. routes well, or for other reasons.

Maybe they do feel that way, but unless we can read minds it's just an interesting theory...
They’re more likely to be intercepted when you aren’t accurate.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eli by far. Retirement is his best option at this point.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not here to diss Dak at all.
But this is silly

Blake Bortles was not one the very top QBs in the NFL last year
I hear ya. I just think stats by themselves are nothing more than fantasy football

DFWJC

Reaction score
I hear ya. I just think stats by themselves are nothing more than fantasy football
It’s a combo of both.

Im sure if you look up the QBs that had nice stas in their career throughout history, you'll find an awful lot of Super Bowl winners

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
First off all, you’re not smart. Do t attempt to tell another person. Why they’re doing something. Eat a pipe.
Now. I don’t do things for reactions. I I’ve never typed anything in here that I didn’t truly believe.
Another thing, what type of noodle tracks how long someone’s been here. That’s that weirdo stand in the window watching your neighbors stuff.
First of all, before spouting off about who is smart and who isn't, learn how to spell and then learn how to proofread. I don't mind when folks flaunt how smart they are but have some about you for Pete's sake. I don't correct everyone here about their spelling but I do when they tell others they are not smart. How about you just try being nicer when you post. The world could use nicer people and more of us would appreciate you. Peace.

KingRah

Reaction score
First of all, before spouting off about who is smart and who isn't, learn how to spell and then learn how to proofread. I don't mind when folks flaunt how smart they are but have some about you for Pete's sake. I don't correct everyone here about their spelling but I do when they tell others they are not smart. How about you just try being nicer when you post. The world could use nicer people and more of us would appreciate you. Peace.
There's a difference between a typo and a misspell. As far as being nice, don't try and tell another person what they're doing. you're implying they're deceitful. If you do that, they have the right to respond however they choose. Get over it. Message boards are for opinions. if you don't like an opinion, so be it. You're one of billions that don't really exist to a billion other people.