Who all is going to the Charger game?

cowboybacker4life

Reaction score
I have my tickets in hand they are plaza seats row 24 seats 1 and 2. I would like to meet as many of you from this site as i can.

ratpower

Reaction score
cowboybacker4life said:
I have my tickets in hand they are plaza seats row 24 seats 1 and 2. I would like to meet as many of you from this site as i can.

C4Life, I will be there with my bro and we will be lower view. He has the tix so I'm not sure about the row off the top of my head (but it is by the big scoreboard).

I agree, if this post gets pushed out before next week, we need to revitalize it. I'm looking for the place to be packed with the faithful and it would be great to meet the zone members:flagwave: ....

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'll be there. I'm flying in for business and I'm going straight to the game from the airport.

I don't have tix yet, but I'm hoping to buy some between now and then or maybe get some on the street. Any suggestions of where to go or what the scene is like there on gameday?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
OK, got my tickets. I'm in V35 row 11. That's 50 yard line, upper deck.

Stop by for a beer if you're in the area!

I'm flying in at 11:30 so it's going to be tight to make kickoff, so I doubt if I'll make it to any pre-game thing anyone might be having.

Let's go Cowboys!

ratpower

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I'll be there. I'm flying in for business and I'm going straight to the game from the airport.

I don't have tix yet, but I'm hoping to buy some between now and then or maybe get some on the street. Any suggestions of where to go or what the scene is like there on gameday?

Can't help you as this is my first charger game, only going for the cowboys...it may be a bit tough since it is the first game of the year but hopefully we will see you in the house...Good luck!

Kchunda

Reaction score
I'll be there too - flying in from DC to see this game.

:star:

Oh and to hang out w/ some buddies in Cali.

Looking at tickets on ebay and the tickets seem to be around $70 (WAAAAY down from about a month ago), which is like face value for V seats it seems.

Will be looking for tickets as soon as I get down there - will be taking the train from the OC. . .

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Kchunda said:
I'll be there too - flying in from DC to see this game.

:star:

Oh and to hang out w/ some buddies in Cali.

Looking at tickets on ebay and the tickets seem to be around $70 (WAAAAY down from about a month ago), which is like face value for V seats it seems.

Will be looking for tickets as soon as I get down there - will be taking the train from the OC. . .

I got my tix for $100 apiece. 50 yard line in the upper deck. Face value was $71.

There are some wicked cheap flights from Dulles to LA and San Diego. My buddy and I are flying for $200 on a DIRECT flight!

Ebay prices have been plummetting. I'd also try a want ads site called "Craigslist.org"

See ya at the game!

ratpower

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I got my tix for $100 apiece. 50 yard line in the upper deck. Face value was $71.

There are some wicked cheap flights from Dulles to LA and San Diego. My buddy and I are flying for $200 on a DIRECT flight!

Ebay prices have been plummetting. I'd also try a want ads site called "Craigslist.org"

See ya at the game!

So I assume you will be the guy wearing the #11? :D

ratpower

Reaction score
Ratpower and CACowboyfan will be in Section LV54 row 1, seats 3/4

cowboybacker4life

Reaction score
I will be wearing my Glover jersey and this foam dallas cowboy cowboy hat. make sure ya'll stop me and introduce yourselves. My name is Chad and I am always welcome to meet more fans of our Boys.

ratpower

Reaction score
cowboybacker4life said:
I will be wearing my Glover jersey and this foam dallas cowboy cowboy hat. make sure ya'll stop me and introduce yourselves. My name is Chad and I am always welcome to meet more fans of our Boys.

I will be wearing Blue/Silver Roy W. shirt and CACowboy Fan will have on a Woodson Shirt. Probably have hats on too....I'm pumped, the last time I saw the Boy's in Cali was in 92' at the Coliseum in LA...I'd say 40,000 Cowboy fans and 50,000 raider fans..it was nuts. The last game I went to was about 4 years ago in D. C. when they beat the skins, good Cowboy representation at that one too...

Won't be the same on Sunday because the raiders could never fill the LA Coliseum and SD will be filled up but hey, I think we will have good representation.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
ratpower said:
So I assume you will be the guy wearing the #11? :D
I wish I had a DW throwback. I'll probably be in my Blue Roy jersey and my buddy will be in a silver Roy.

I'm in V35 row 11 seat 11.

ratpower

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I wish I had a DW throwback. I'll probably be in my Blue Roy jersey and my buddy will be in a silver Roy.

I'm in V35 row 11 seat 11.
What a game! The crowd was amazing...