Who are we rooting for tomorrow?

Wood

Reaction score
Seattle vs Eagles - I want both to lose.

Commanders - feel bad about whole ST situation..from a human angle...I think it would be nice to see Washington win.

Giants - another game by Eli throwing some pick 6's would send them into freefall.....again.

Did I forget anyone else?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Wood;1805296 said:

Commanders - feel bad about whole ST situation..from a human angle...I think it would be nice to see Washington win.

Giants - another game by Eli throwing some pick 6's would send them into freefall.....again.

Cleveland to lose.

49ers to win.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Root for the Bears. Should they lose, we win the NFC East. How great would it be for them to know that due to their lose, we win the East. :D

sandy007

Reaction score
I want the Eagles and the Giants to lose so Dallas can win the division. The Browns need to lose so the team doesn't make the playoffs.

I want the Dolphins (0-11) to beat the Jets (2-9).

adamknite

Reaction score
Wood;1805296 said:

Giants lose and we clinch the East I believe, so I'm routing for whoever their opponent is. For once I'll be pulling for the Skins because of the situation but this will be the last time.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
sandy007;1805309 said:
I want the Eagles and the Giants to lose so Dallas can win the division. The Browns need to lose so the team doesn't make the playoffs.

I want the Dolphins (0-11) to beat the Jets (2-9).
Whatever the Eagles do is irrelevant. They can't catch us. That being said, Go Bears!

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
can't we clinch a First Round BYE tomorrow if PHI beats SEA, NO beats TB and CHI beats NYG??

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Giants loss, cleveland loss, patriot loss, 9ers win....lions loss would be nice

tvooz

Reaction score
we cannot clinch a first rnd bye tomorrow. we can clinch the division if the giants lose.

best scenario:

tampa loses
seattle loses
giants lose
browns lose : draft pick slotting :D

hairic

Reaction score
TheSport78;1805316 said:
can't we clinch a First Round BYE tomorrow if PHI beats SEA, NO beats TB and CHI beats NYG??

No. If either of those two possible division winners (Seattle (7-4), and Tampa (7-4)) finish at 11-5 and Dallas finishes at 11-5, conference record tiebreaker would belong to them by one game. Seattle also has the head to head over the Bucs, so they'd have a first round bye.

However, throw in another Dallas win next week with the above (Giants loss wouldn't matter with another Dallas win, but the other losses do matter), then Dallas has a first round bye.

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
don't care what the situation, will never root for the foreskins.
hope the giants lose as well...

SibannacRex

Reaction score
Wood;1805296 said:

Neither Washington or Philly have a chance to catch us. A giants loss means we get the division.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I want Seattle, Chicago and Buffalo to kick some NFCE butt!

I think Philly has the best chance of winning their game though.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
I'll be rooting against the skins as usual. I'll be rooting for Baltimore Mon. Night. Other than that, betting and fantasy aside, who cares. We're in the drivers seat.

gbrittain

Reaction score
adamknite;1805312 said:
Giants lose and we clinch the East I believe, so I'm routing for whoever their opponent is. For once I'll be pulling for the Skins because of the situation but this will be the last time.

I regret terribly the whole ST situation, but I hope the Commanders lose their next 100 games.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
it's nice to be a position to NOT CARE about any other game since they have no effect on the 'boys. totally unimportant :)

Wood;1805296 said:

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
I'd like the Giants to lose.

Hey, if they could somehow back out of the playoffs, I'm all for that.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Giants lose
Hawks lose
Bucs lose
Browns lose

That would be an ideal Sunday, cause it would wrap the division up, leave us 1 win from a playoff bye, and help the draft position.