Who are we rooting for tomorrow?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
DragonCowboy;1805503 said:
I'd like the Giants to lose.

Hey, if they could somehow back out of the playoffs, I'm all for that.
I really think both the Giants and Lions will miss the playoffs.

Look for someone among the Vikings , Bears Saints or Cardinals to get the wild card spots.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
my playoff bracket:

1. Dallas
2. Green Bay
3. Seattle
4. Tampa Bay
5. Arizona
6. New York

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1805527 said:
my playoff bracket:

1. Dallas
2. Green Bay
3. Seattle
4. Tampa Bay
5. Arizona
6. New York
I'll play

1. Dallas
2.Green Bay
3.Seattle
4. Tampa Bay
5.New Orleans
6.Chicago

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
I wanna see Eli and Rex compete for most TD passes to the WRONG team on Sunday for the entertainment value

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Wood;1805296 said:
Seattle vs Eagles - I want both to lose.

Commanders - feel bad about whole ST situation..from a human angle...I think it would be nice to see Washington win.

Giants - another game by Eli throwing some pick 6's would send them into freefall.....again.

Did I forget anyone else?

At 11-1, it really does not matter. Only GB had a shot.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Indy over Jax
SD over KC
Miami over NYJ
Seattle over Philly
Atl over StL
Det over Minn
Tenn over Hou
Buff over Wash
Cleve over Ari
Den over Oak
TB over NO
Chi over NYG
Pitt over Cincy
NE over Balt
SF over Car

If all of this happens, Dallas will win the NFC East, Washington will be severely hampered in their efforts to make their playoffs, SF will win and make it even closer to an 8-8 record and ruining the chances of NE getting McFadden.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Biggems;1805653 said:
Indy over Jax
SD over KC
Miami over NYJ
Seattle over Philly
Atl over StL
Det over Minn
Tenn over Hou
Buff over Wash
Cleve over Ari
Den over Oak
TB over NO
Chi over NYG
Pitt over Cincy
NE over Balt
SF over Car

If all of this happens, Dallas will win the NFC East, Washington will be severely hampered in their efforts to make their playoffs, SF will win and make it even closer to an 8-8 record and ruining the chances of NE getting McFadden.

Why a NE win though?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
It's not that I want NE to win....I want Baltimore to lose, so they can finish with a worse record than SF.....

As far as Cleveland goes........I have rooted against them all year, and look where it has gotten us. From now on, I will root for them.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Biggems;1805677 said:
It's not that I want NE to win....I want Baltimore to lose, so they can finish with a worse record than SF.....

As far as Cleveland goes........I have rooted against them all year, and look where it has gotten us. From now on, I will root for them.
Patriots losing a game> Patriots recieving better draft choice

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
dogunwo;1805683 said:
Patriots losing a game> Patriots recieving better draft choice

the Pats will lose in due time..........they will go 18-0....and then lose to the Dallas Cowboys in Arizona

Reaction score
Dallas needs Tampa Bay, NY and Seattle to lose in order to clinch a 1st round bye week for the playoffs and the NFC East title!

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
I'm rooting for the teams I picked in my weekly money pool. In our division, I picked the Skins and Philly to win their respective games and I picked the Giants to lose at Chicago.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1805767 said:
Dallas needs Tampa Bay, NY and Seattle to lose in order to clinch a 1st round bye week for the playoffs and the NFC East title!

I will root for Seattle......I hate the Eagles.....even if Seattle wins, Dallas will clinch the bye by beating the Lions......So it will give them a little extra incentive going into that game. We don't need help from anyone else, we can handle our own business this year......Finally, we have a team again that can do so.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
So far SF, Miami, Detroit, and Atlanta have lost...I am 6-4 in the teams I wanted to win, with 6 games left.

The SF loss is the one that bugs me the most.