Who are you excited to watch

dre1614

Reaction score
Most exciting thing you want to watch Saturday august 9th?

Romo = his new foot mechanics, plus he is always fun to watch no matter what

Felix= I want to see his speed/moves

Pacman= I want to see his big helmet of his.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The young CBs. It's preseason so any of the actual starters work won't mean a whole lot. Show me the D line and the young CBs.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Felix. Unlike Danny and Stanback, this guy is guaranteed to see a lot of playing time. Adam returning punts has excitement potential, too.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Just seeing the team play will be great.

There are a bunch of guy's I'm looking forward to seeing.

Felix Jones, first and foremost.

If Wade chooses, Adam Jones returning a punt.

Also, Stanback and Dannydon'tcallmewesley.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Anyone with a star on the side of the helmet.

I have not been this excited for a season since the year Parcells arrived. That seems like forever ago.

In particular I want to see our Draft picks, the UDFAs, Zach Thomas, & Adam Jones. Basically anyone new to the roster.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
year two of Wade's D.. (comfort level/wrinkles/confidence etc.)

Adam Jones-- (how much rust/instincts) and all other corners besides Henry.

Carp

Zack

Every receiver not named T.O.

Bennett/Curtis

Felix

MBIII as the top dog..

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'd like to see if Miles Austin learned to catch. If he did, he should be on the field every play.

thewireman

Reaction score
I want to see how Felix and Choice will do. Then the CB's

What time is the game?

AtlCB

Reaction score
Felix, Carp, Austin, Hurd, Stanback, Jenkins, Spencer, the other Jones, and Choice

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I can't wait to see this striking figure back on the Cowboys sideline ... cue the "Rocky" theme song:

http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/01-08/0129campo.jpg

Not really.

What I really want to see is our new running back avoid piles.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Just for the first preseason game?

Felix, Scandrick, Walden, and Jenkins.

Plus Bennett, not because he's such an exciting player, but to see how bad this body language thing is. The reports on him have been so mixed, I don't know what to expect.

I'd like to see how well Courtney Brown tackles... And if Bobby Carp can look dominant against backups.

And how could I forget... THE Amendola.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Long list:

Felix
Jenkins
Bennett
Choice
Scandrick
Walden
Brown
Spencer
Pacman
Hurd
Austin
Stanback
Amendola
Free
Carpenter
DL pass rush to see if its better
Secondary to see just how good they are
Zack

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
just heard something interesting on the radio. Romo was asked yesterday about stanback. He said last year he thought he was 2 or 3 years away, but he looked good this past week. Found that to be interesting since so many were sure he would play last year, including Jerry Jones who said at thanksgiving stanback would make a big contribution to the team from there out.

Kind of puts Jerry's enthusiasm in perspective.

anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing the trio of rbs..choice, jones and coleman. Then walden, rogers and carpenter and the whole secondary. Plus the wr group of austin, hurd, amendola, stanback, jefferson, polk and bennet.

our second defense will be tested because volek is a quality player. He may throw it all over!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
theebs;2174331 said:
just heard something interesting on the radio. Romo was asked yesterday about stanback. He said last year he thought he was 2 or 3 years away, but he looked good this past week. Found that to be interesting since so many were sure he would play last year, including Jerry Jones who said at thanksgiving stanback would make a big contribution to the team from there out.

Kind of puts Jerry's enthusiasm in perspective.

anyway.

I am looking forward to seeing the trio of rbs..choice, jones and coleman. Then walden, rogers and carpenter and the whole secondary. Plus the wr group of austin, hurd, amendola, stanback, jefferson, polk and bennet.

our second defense will be tested because volek is a quality player. He may throw it all over!
Yeah, I heard that too. Its interesting that his improvement coincided with Irvin's tutorial. I think they should bring him back for some more.

Rascal07

Reaction score
i want to see the progress Hurd has made. and just recently hearing about Bobby Carpenter, im curious to see how hes going to do.