Who can we get for DC?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I do not keep up with DCs around the league or any defensive coaches for that matter. I know some of the more popular ones, but they seem relatively secure in their positions...like jim johnson and greg williams....

I am just wondering who you guys feel would make a good replacement for Zimmer......and please give viable names...cause I know how we all feel....a terd in the toilet would make a better DC than zimmer

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Biggems;1295919 said:
I do not keep up with DCs around the league or any defensive coaches for that matter. I know some of the more popular ones, but they seem relatively secure in their positions...like jim johnson and greg williams....

I am just wondering who you guys feel would make a good replacement for Zimmer......and please give viable names...cause I know how we all feel....a terd in the toilet would make a better DC than zimmer

pretty accurate...basically anyone would be an upgrade over Zimmer

David

Aikbach

Reaction score
Mickey Spagnola or SKip Bayless have all the answers, let them coach the defense.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Biggems;1295919 said:

we could lure wanstedt back from pitt, i dunno who is going to be available, i doubt johnson or williams will be.