Who Did You See At Your First Concert?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And Fleetwood Mac. Steve Miller opened for them at JFK stadium in Philadelphia. You can see Veterans Stadium in the background. What a great birthday gift. My favorite All-time rock band. Loved Fleetwood Mac as a young girl & still do to this day. It was so hot that day. Stevie Nick's passed out, but came back. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I ended up being so happy that Kristy Reed - wherever she is now - loved this song.
I wore Get Lucky cassette out. Always thought the album cover red leather pants tush belonged to the lead singer, Mike Reno, what a hottie. Nada! The model wearing the leather pants was 13-year-old Tymara Kennedy, daughter of photographer David Michael Kennedy who shot the cover.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
KiSS and Black and Blue.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAWomsK7SZMmp8xhKjAhnP11HkPlGhl_9jCA&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzx7jpygZcuFrnLtYgLLXib8LFQF7vxbkMQ&usqp=CAU

triplets_93

Reaction score
What year did you see Alice Cooper? Was it the original band or solo?

I first saw Alice Cooper on their "Killer" Tour. It was at the Dallas Memorial Auditorium. It was one of the top 5 rock concerts I ever saw. And that's saying a lot!!! I've never seen Alice better.

Blackrain

Reaction score
And Fleetwood Mac. Steve Miller opened for them at JFK stadium in Philadelphia. You can see Veterans Stadium in the background. What a great birthday gift. My favorite All-time rock band. Loved Fleetwood Mac as a young girl & still do to this day. It was so hot that day. Stevie Nick's passed out, but came back. I remember it like it was yesterday.
I was also at this concert JFK was a wild place to watch concerts They packed a lot of people in there.