Who do we hope wins next week with NYG and PHI?

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
thundercowboy;2395126 said:
Doesn't matter. What matters is that Dallas gets into the playoffs.

It does matter, young disgruntled Cowboys fan! I know you are hurting rigth now, so I won't be aggravating - believe me, I know what it's like to be disappointed with a loss.

But it does matter who wins ...the Giants aren't any better or worse than the Cowboys simply because they won on Sunday. Besides, you never want to fall into the mentality of having to depend on another team to dictate if your team makes the playoffs/obtains a wildcard berth.

Dallas is in charge of their own destiny. I think things will improve once Romo returns.

Still plenty of time.

As for me ...I believe the Eagles can beat the Giants in Philly.

PT

arync

Reaction score
Yes the Giants need to beat everyone in this division. I hope they keep winning also. In reality we are right back in this thing if

A. The Steelers beat the skins tonight, and we beat Skins after the bye. We will have the same record.

B. Giants beat Philly next week.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2394213 said:
Who do we hope wins next week with NYG and PHI?

I hate the Giants more than any team, but lets face it, they're going to win the division.

Might as well have them beat the Eagles and lessen the Eagles chances of beating us into the playoffs.

I don't know who will win the division because none of us know what will take place over the course of a season. I do know that Dallas will have another game with NY and I know NY still has games with Wash, Philly twice and some other games that may not be push over games in the 2nd half of the season. I don't concede anything to any team until it is final. Only concern I have is Dallas playing great football if the team goes out and starts winning then we are not out of anything

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't care if we win the East. They don't give out awards and hardware for winning the East. Winning down the stretch and getting the WC is all I care about. Getting into the tournament and we've got a shot to do something and I believe we'll do just that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
A Giants win helps us more.

An Eagles win bunches the Division tighter.

I suppose I'll say the Giants.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thundercowboy;2395126 said:
Doesn't matter.
What matters is that Dallas gets into the playoffs.
They can be spoilers to the Giants like the Giants were to Dallas last year and go with a full head of steam into the playoffs, win and get into the Super Bowl and win there.

It can still happen.

We need Romo, Felix back and the defense to actually show up and stop the running game of teams.

:skins: :49ers: :hawks: :steelers: :giants: :bucs: :eagles:
The penultimate one you have the Buccaneers. We already beat them. You need the Ravens in there at that spot.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Giants!!!

We probably wont catch the Giants for the NFC east title. So better hope they win out and we get a wildcard. Philly, and Commanders are in our way and either Pnthers Bucs and falcons in the other divisions need to lose.

juck

Reaction score
Thing is people are forgetting about the nfc south who has many teams that may compete for spots.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;2395283 said:
Thing is people are forgetting about the nfc south who has many teams that may compete for spots.

Which made the win vs Tampa a big win.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
If my team loses to Pittsburgh then I want the Giants to win because Philly is becoming a legitimate threat.

If not (which I obviously hope), then I want Philly to win.

Falling 2 games or more behind the Giants will be too much to catch up unless they collapse.