Who do you hope falls

Dallas5xchamps

Reaction score
Every year a player falls that was expected to go high in the 1st rd. I am hoping Joe Alt falls to us

Sydla

Reaction score
I am hoping one of these guys gets caught in a picture with a big bong and a gas mask on:

Verse
Alt
Nabers
Harrison Jr
Fuaga

EDIT: If they are dumping Dak after this year then maybe Drake Maye or Jayden Daniels can get also caught on camera doing something stupid.

rambo2

Reaction score
Laiatu Latu
Brian Thompson Jr.
Troy Fautanu
Jackson Powers-Johnson
Byron Murphy
Adami Mitchell

nathanlt

Reaction score
Actually, I hope that the Cowboys trade down into the second and find that a few quality players drop to their picks. The Cowboys have multiple areas of need. Quality, inexpensive starters allow for the high price salaries on the roster.

Imagine if Carolina traded up to Dallas' # 24, giving up #33 and #65 for it. I'm ALL for that trade!

cnuball21

Reaction score
Any top 20 talent that shouldn’t fall…

Latu
BTJ
Fautanu

Guys like this would be awesome. Taking OL no matter what would be awful.

J-man

Reaction score
We can "hope" the top 7 guys in the draft all fall to us! But keeping it somewhat realistic:
At 24 I hope either Fuaga, Mims or Murphy fall to us.
At 56 I hope either Cooper, Frazier or Beebe reach us.
At 87 I hope Benson, Leggett or Dorlus make it that far.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
It'll never happen, but I'm higher on Fashanu than just about anyone on the internet. I see a guy who has every physical gift imaginable and surrendered zero sacks in two years while playing at age 19 and 20. The draftnik community is looking at that same guy and saying "ehhh, OT3, mid first round."

What the hell?

Mark my words, Fashanu is USC Tyron. He will be a good tackle from the day he walks in, and by year 3, he's going to be special.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Fautanu, I think he goes top 15,er 16.
This.

My two are Fautanu or JPJ/Barton.

I believe both come in day one and improve the OL.

Fautanu at LT next to Tyler Smith is going to be bully ball.

Sydla

Reaction score
It'll never happen, but I'm higher on Fashanu than just about anyone on the internet. I see a guy who has every physical gift imaginable and surrendered zero sacks in two years while playing at age 19 and 20. The draftnik community is looking at that same guy and saying "ehhh, OT3, mid first round."

What the hell?

Mark my words, Fashanu is USC Tyron. He will be a good tackle from the day he walks in, and by year 3, he's going to be special.
Yeah, he ain't falling. When all is said and done, I suspect he's easily Top 12, if not Top 7-8. Seems like Alt has the momentum to be the first OT off the board but based on his raw skills, I suspect Fashanu will taken right behind him (if not even before him depending on the team).

cnuball21

Reaction score

What the hell?

I think it’s the scenario of we’ve been talking about Olu for so long and he’s been a top 10 pick for like 2 years that people are getting bored with him…he’s not the flavor of the week per se.

I don’t buy into the madness that he’s all of a sudden OT 4/5 bc we’ve had some risers…should still be in consideration for OT1 IMO.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Every year a player falls that was expected to go high in the 1st rd. I am hoping Joe Alt falls to us
Jackson Powers-Johnson. Don't know if he'd be a fall, but some have him ranked as high up as 16.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Actually, I hope that the Cowboys trade down into the second and find that a few quality players drop to their picks. The Cowboys have multiple areas of need. Quality, inexpensive starters allow for the high price salaries on the roster.

Imagine if Carolina traded up to Dallas' # 24, giving up #33 and #65 for it. I'm ALL for that trade!
If we could do that and still land Barton or Frazier (a possibility), I'd be all for that.