Who do you think Cowboys more likely to lose to, Packers or Saints?

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Both.

That's because I haven't seen them face any decent team outside of the division.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Probably more likely to lose to GB.

1) GB and Rodgers seem to have our number
2) Coming off an emotional high against NO which will require optimum effort, we may come out a little flat against the Packers
GB's run D is not that great. Zeke should have a good day

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
How bout neither. If the defense shows up and the offense keeps clicking. New Orleans or Green bay can't beat us.IMO

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ive been watching and reading most noise makers spouting we won’t win both of these nor think we need to. Fair argument I suppose.

Who do you think it’s more likely we lose to and why?
my opinion, the packers...they have a good defense, although they got carved by eagles last night...… when you don't have a strong D, you have to win a lot of shootouts and that's tough.....saints D is got some holes, and is not that good right now.....Packers D is pretty good and they have Rodgers......

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Why do the Cowboys have to lose to either of them? :huh:

ClearVision

Reaction score
If I was a betting man then Saints for sure. On the road, Sean Peyton, rocking stadium, and let’s not forget Teddy Bridgwater was no slump. He was Minnesota’s future until that leg injury .

I think we win both : )

jay94

Reaction score
Packers, because Rodgers has dominated us, maybe we have beat them once in the last 6 years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Id think at New Orleans is a more likely opportunity to lose even without Brees.

But I think the bigger point is it’s not likely we’ll win both.

And with the Jets following we should be in great position to be 5-1 heading into our showdown with Egirls.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Why do the Cowboys have to lose to either of them? :huh:
They don’t . But when you’re looking down the schedule you know there are some losses looming.

This appears a likely place to stumble early on. I think that’s a fairly reasonable assumption to make it could be one of these two games.

If not then all the power to us. We will be 6-0 heading into the showdown with Egirls.