CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Buccaneers game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
It has been so long since I've had full confidence in our team to go out and put in a best effort on every down, probably way back in the 90's SB years.

My nerves needed calming starting at noon today, got a bottle of crown and a case of beer. Here's hoping for a Cowboys victory, the butt stomping kind.

Cowboys 47
Bucs 10
Started at 11 am. But not because the game. Had to run some water lines in a crawl space so had a couple cold ones first.

Will probably start again around kickoff

Staubacher

Reaction score
I found a Florida store that sells Lone Star. Washing that swill down with some Balcones.

Reaction score
oh lord, if i started drinking 5 hrs ago, i wouldn't make it to kickoff. Just made a quadruple espresso and will crack open a beer in 30 min or so.....that will ensure i'm amped for the 1st half and numb by the 4th! lol

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I'm just now leaving the office for home, so no alcohol for me today.
Well, that, plus I don't drink.
Although if we do something stupid again this year--like run it up the middle when we're behind with no time outs and 14 seconds on the clock--I'll start.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I want to see the Prescott hip swing. Then I’ll know we’re going to win.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm watching the Cowboys Live pregame on the Cowboys app on my TV. It's also live at the Cowboys website.

:espn:
That’s what’s I’ll do! Thanks! I assume it’s Mickey and company?

Status
Not open for further replies.