CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Commanders game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Commanders game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shabazz

Reaction score
100% chance rain and snow all day Saturday. 20% chance rain Sunday. Cold as ice but above freezing. Dem white pants will be brown. If the commodes played to win, they might pull it off but I think they go for the draft picks.
If that's the condition up there, how I would love to have a smash mouth mudder of a running back in our stable. Not a day to expect a finesse runner like pollard to excell

Do the coaches trust Leupke to have significant carries?

_sturt_

Reaction score
As of Friday night... wunderground has it a balmy 45 degrees at kickoff, and something closer to 40 by game's end.

No rain.

Wind somewhere in the 10-12 mph range... enough to perhaps make a FG lean to the right or left, but probably not enough to effect passing game to any degree.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/dc/washington

I'm going to hedge and say if we lose the turnover battle, we lose this game.

But I don't think we'll lose the turnover battle.

In fact, I'm feeling pretty good about Bland adding one more INT to his total, and for good reason, of course.

And while I'm not inclined to predict that as a pick 6, what I am inclined to predict is that Turpin finally gets a run back for a TD.

Add to that, I'm envisioning 4 offensive TDs, and a final score of 34-16. (Yes... we miss a PAT, but only because the kick gets tipped by an opportunistic hand.)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
SO A COWBOYS WIN Sunday means what since I can't get help from a certain mod :cool: , if the eagles win also do we still get the #2 seed??

catiii

Reaction score
All day I've been thinking it was Saturday and they play tomorrow. Grrrrrrrr. Now to wait an extra day so they better kick some butts!!! :muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score
Dallas 31
Washington 10

The game won’t be as close as the score. They’ll get some garbage time TD but we come in and control from start to finish. This is when we get a little away from home confidence.

Flamma

Reaction score
I swear, anytime I predict a blowout we either lose or have a razor thin victory. So I picked Dallas by 1-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.