CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Giants game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Giants game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysZone Game Prediction Poll -- Game #1

Who do you think will win the game and by how much?

You can also post your specific score predictions as well as comments about the game in this thread.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the Mike and Dak show are prepped and disciplined we win in a big way.
If we show up unprepared we could lose.
Hoping for plan A.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Cowboys come out fast and put it away early. I'm a fence-sitter, but I think Dak puts on a show early and the game is over by halftime because the defense takes Daniel's soul by his fourth drive. I think this team can be scary good, but still a bit worried about the makeup of our QB's mental game.

Doomsday77

Reaction score
I always bet with my heart which is why I am not betting. I think we will be rusty both mentally and physically. Sloppy game all the way around and we miss a FG with our untested kicker to lose by 2. Hope I’m wrong.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I always bet with my heart which is why I am not betting. I think we will be rusty both mentally and physically. Sloppy game all the way around and we miss a FG with our untested kicker to lose by 2. Hope I’m wrong.
I’ve never bet on a game either. But my house would be paid for by now if I did.
Probably not though. You know how that goes?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboys come out fast and put it away early. I'm a fence-sitter, but I think Dak puts on a show early and the game is over by halftime because the defense takes Daniel's soul by his fourth drive. I think this team can be scary good, but still a bit worried about the makeup of our QB's mental game.
cowboy roy got me a bit concerned about our left side offensive line...i guess Tyler is out...Tyron might be in....but we can scheme if its Asim at LT and Bass at LG

i did not watch a lot of the going ons in preseason...but supposedly we are more west coast style offense so quick passes help against a pass rush....get our little speed demons into the mix....5 foot 5 guy and our returner who plays receiver too along with our killer set of receivers....i am hoping Big Mike can confuse
the Giants defense a lot more than Moore could....and on defense i am not worried a bit....still stand on the Quad PLAT guarantee win

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys by 7. I do think it will be very sloppy due to being first game. But i would never bet on any NFL game now... too much crap that goes on to change scores and results. Feels better watching a game for pure entertainment...or punishment....LOL....

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ve never bet on a game either. But my house would be paid for by now if I did.
Probably not though. You know how that goes?
I’m a bit uneasy bout this game but I’m a homer so I’ll go with option 3

I don’t trust the OLine
its ok game one not to trust O line...we scheme around that....Big Mike has experience with that....west coast offense quick passes beat pass rushers

and then confuse them too and on defense we just shut em down....total Quad PLAT gurantee win....minimum win by 7....so if you got a house and a ranch

bet it all....actually dont do that....i never bet on games...takes all the fun out of them...then i just want to cover....we want total beatdown at Met-life and nothing

less

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I think it will be a blowout....well it could be a blowout...maybe....but one of the teams will win and one team will lose....that I guarantee....unless it ends in a tie then all bets are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.