CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Vikings game and by how much? (week 10)

Who do you think will win the Cowboys-vs-Vikings game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't even want to say what I think will happen... because if Boys lose this week, everything changes.

And I KNOW the Boys will lose this week, though I don't think it will be as bad as most people think....maybe like 31 to 16 or so....but definitely a big ole L

But....I'd rather not even make a prediction, because it's just too bad to think about.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I was pissed off about last week, but everything tells me the Cowboys are a better team despite their bad showing.

Better offense (not better receiver, offense as a whole). Much better defense (knock on wood, if they play bad this week i'm stripping their title of a top 5 defense.
Better defense, better defensive line, better corners, better qb. worse coach.

My heart tells me the Vikings win cause i'm pissed off...my brain tells me the Cowboys should win 33-23.

Also people, do not be mad if we pass the ball a lot this game. Their secondary is riddled with injuries, we should still run it but yeah.

Section446

Reaction score
Drove all the way up here for the game, hopefully the Cowboys. Unfortunately, they have the better QB by a pretty large margin, Vikings will win.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
I called the Washington game straight up outta the gate. Padded my wallet
Gotta pat my own back. I been good and lucky this season.
Dallas by 5

Mark

Reaction score
Many of us picked GB last week. Having been shown no reason for optimism this week against a much better team (also in their house):

DAL 24
MIN 34

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Many of us picked GB last week. Having been shown no reason for optimism this week against a much better team (also in their house):

DAL 24
MIN 34
91% of the voters in last week's poll picked the Cowboys to beat the Packers.

Only 3 CZ members picked the Packers AND the winning points range last week :D

Even the member who had picked the right option every week prior missed on last week's game.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
They will probably fool me and win this week, just don't have much confidence. Vikings 31 Cowboys 23

catiii

Reaction score
Vikes 34 - 23 over Dallas. Cousins to Jefferson will absolutely shred this defence. Plus they'll make more than one run up the middle for 50+ yards because Cook will be Cooking!!. I think it will be a slaughter and my score is probably conservative. This will be the Loss than knocks us out of the playoffs AND Wild Card contention. Turn out the lights the party's over. Dak will have a 110 passer rating with the ground behind receivers and 3 INTs.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
This is the first game all season I’m picking us to win.
It’s generally a return to the middle league like the stock market. Vikings haven’t lost in a long time and are coming off a big win while we are coming off a horrible loss and need a win to stay in the race. I don’t know if it’s players usually playing with more urgency or if there is a lot of fixing in the nfl but this is exactly a game for a surprise.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
We really missed out last week. The Eagles finally lost the game and if we had a pulled that game out against Green Bay we were still within reach. I think we have another let down game. On the road against the Vikings. I just don’t see us pulling this out.

Vikings 30
Cowboys 20

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vikings 27
Cowboys 17

awww Short...going short on our cowboys this week?....i prefer fantasy land....i am 64 so i am allowed....Cowboys minimum of 27 and Vikiings max 20...and dont wake me up

Status
Not open for further replies.