CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much? *** VOTE NOW ***

Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
If Dallas wins…the experts will say…
1)Hurts didn’t play
2)Philly didn’t care about this game
3)Any rematch in the playoffs will be won by Philly

If Philly wins, they’ll say…
1)See? Dallas sucks!
2)Philly plays SF in the NFCCG!
3)Dallas one and done.
4)Who replaces McCarthy?

nobody

Reaction score
It's funny, I wondered how long before someone asked, "what about ties?" to which I would respond, "Ties suck! When you tie, everyone loses!" :D

Next season you should add ties so there's a chance someone can get every prediction right in the extremely unlikely chance the Cowboys might tie. Imagine predicting every week right except one because there was a tie. It would eat at that person and frustrate them... on second thought, don't add ties. Revel in their suffering.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Next season you should add ties so there's a chance someone can get every prediction right in the extremely unlikely chance the Cowboys might tie. Imagine predicting every week right except one because there was a tie. It would eat at that person and frustrate them... on second thought, don't add ties. Revel in their suffering.
You should be happy if the Cowboys tie because then I would say, "nobody wins this week!" :D :D

leeblair

Reaction score
This game should be a route in the Cowboys favor. The Eagles will not have an offense with Hurts out.

Bagman

Reaction score
Ebola virus will sweep through the Eagles facility on Sat morning. Knocking the Eagles down to 10 players on the roster. Forced to play iron man football, and with only 10 men the Eagles hang tough until halftime. Dallas 44, Eagles 28

Acceptablename

Reaction score
I simply don’t know. With Philadelphia’s starting quarterback out you would think we would have this sucker in the bag. I can’t read the Cowboys decision I don’t know when they’re coming out hot and when they’re coming out cold. Plus the game Has lost its importance

Status
Not open for further replies.