CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much? *** VOTE NOW ***

Who do you think will win the Eagles-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
It would be completely humiliating to lose to Minshew. We would have to have zero pride, zero leadership, and zero heart to lose to him.

Sadly....if we win...all it means is that we are capable of not losing to the 40th or 50th best QB in the league.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Hard to say now that game doesnt mean much to phil. But maybe it does, as they need to win 1 more game to be top seed.
But the urgency is not there for them.
Smart thing is to rest players and let some bkups like minshew get warmed up.
phil might still win though or dallas might, who knows anymore.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It would be completely humiliating to lose to Minshew. We would have to have zero pride, zero leadership, and zero heart to lose to him.

Sadly....if we win...all it means is that we are capable of not losing to the 40th or 50th best QB in the league.

Bro, the Texans were rotating CFL QBs against us and they almost won.

We are more than capable of losing to Minshew, trust me.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Bro, the Texans were rotating CFL QBs against us and they almost won.

We are more than capable of losing to Minshew, trust me.

I hear you.... it's just that I can't FATHOM that we've sunk to such a wretched, PUTRID, gutless state that we at LEAST couldn't muster up enough gumption to beat a freaking Minshew lead team that will likely be taking their foot way off the pedal. ....even if that team did have a league leading 8 prowbowlers, and 7 more that are 1st alternates (though it's likely that no Eagle participates in the ProBowl for unfortunate (for Boyz fans) reasons).

That said....I can't deny your revolting demoralizing logic, as horrible as it is.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

ksadler1

Reaction score
This is a gutless Cowboys team. They just don't seem to care.

Eagles 34
Cowboys 17

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Seems like most of the intangibles are in our favor. Eagles third road game in a row. Eagles on a short week. Eagles playing their back up quarterback.

So why am I lacking confidence? If we can’t beat them this weekend at home then I shudder to think what will happen in the playoffs.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Our defense is very depleted and banged up. Thats why I think the Eagles win again. We struggle against the run.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah said it. Basically, we are gutless wonders defensively. Except for about 4-5 dudes. We need ALL 11 to make a stand.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do think Dallas wins this game. But I took the Eagles because I need to move up in standings lol.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t think it’s meaningless. We wim
Cowboys will win by 4 or more because the Eagles are going to be resting starters since the game is meaningless.
. We win
out and they lose out. We take the division.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All the talking heads thinks Dallas has no chance……..which is why they’ll win :flagwave:

I am putting a nice amount of change on Dallas this weekend, easy money :thumbup:
I understand the theory

Status
Not open for further replies.