CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Giants-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Giants-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

plymkr

Reaction score
genius-efzy4o.jpg
It baffles me how women, well some women, see Nick Cage as attractive.

JustChip

Reaction score
Cowboys 27
Giants 17

It should be s very comfortable game, but being a Division game and Thanksgiving, I don’t think they’ll ever trail, but won’t be more than 1 score ahead until a mid to late 4th score puts the game away.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
The Cowboys should win this game, but they also should have beat Green Bay. I just hope they actually win on Thanksgiving. Seems like it's been a while since that's happened.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm thankful that Fox won't be able to switch to another game halfway through the third quarter so we will be able to enjoy the garbage time.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Giants don't have enough weapons on offense to stay with Dallas plus it is a short week.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I know the Cowboys are better and we should blow them out.
I thought the Cowboys were going to blow out the packers and we lost and I thought the Viking were going to destroy us and we beat them.
The new NFL defies logic.
giants-24
Cowboys-20

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
The Giants aren’t that good and are beat up on top of that. Unless we just sleepwalk or turn the ball over, we should win by 10 or more.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
After a week (Green Bay) in which only 3 members picked correctly, 31 members picked correctly this week to gain ground in the rankings.

Pentagruel finally missed one last week (as did most of the people playing) but no one was able to catch him. This week however, Pentagruel picked right again making him right 7 out of 8 weeks so far.

Several other members moved up thanks to their optimism paying off against the Vikings.
Pentagruel = Gorico
:lmao:

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Last week opened the floodgates for this team and they finally have an identity on both sides of the ball. We will continue to improve on that although I don’t think we win by a 40 to 3 margin again but it’s possible. This team is peaking at the right time. And barring injuries they will continue to improve.

Cowboys 34
Giants 13

Status
Not open for further replies.