CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Lions-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Lions-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigE79

Reaction score
For the lions,this game means nothing,for the cowboys,who still has a shot at the 2 seed,this game means a lot... cowboys 31-20

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I feel like Dallas wins this one pretty handily, if we can stifle their running game. Detroit’s defense is a bit leaky. Dallas should be able to score on them.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It's been so long since the Cowboys won. I'm afraid they have forgotten how to turn it on. I see Dan Campbell firing his team up to the point they are unstoppable for our 'Boys.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I’m on a flight from Chicago to DFW right now and alot of Lions gear on here. But I’m taking us by 3

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I expect to see a much better version of the cowboys than we have seen the past 2 weeks.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

ksadler1

Reaction score
RB Gibbs concerns me. We have issues with quick, shifty backs and this guy is very quick. Look for him to have 200+ all purpose yards.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't embarass me in front of Jimmy and the guys.
Maybe it's Jimmy Johnson we can blame for the major distraction today and the extra pressure of winning or will he inspire and we win because of the extra energy I don't know to me it feels like a distraction everybody wanted this but we're not playing a bad team today where we can just pile it on and win easily,.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
It's been so long since the Cowboys won. I'm afraid they have forgotten how to turn it on. I see Dan Campbell firing his team up to the point they are unstoppable for our 'Boys.

You know Campbell is gonna have those Lions spittin sparks and playing hard-nosed football tonight. The Cowboys are gonna have to show some fight and punch back. I believe being at home will have them doing just that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1st half Detroit 13 Dallas 10

2nd half
Jimmy curse lifted after his induction.

Final
Dallas 41 Detroit 20

Status
Not open for further replies.