CZ POLL Who do you think will win the NFC East division with two games remaining?

Who do you think will win the NFC East division?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
I don't see how Washington doesn't win it. I'm going chalk on this one.

coult44

Reaction score
CZ needs a good ole days house cleaning. This is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic!!! I want to get better in the draft also, but do you really trust these idiots who screw up the draft every year In some way or another. With our FO drafting 4, 8, or 20 is about the same dang thing. We drafted 17 last year and got CeeDee because he felllllll , not because they were any better at doing their jobs. I promise if they were 5 last year, they would’ve passed on Lamb. Y’all have zero logic and your fandom is in question

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
WFT

WFT can be explosive and too, play brutish, bull headed football. Makes us look soft like the Texas Longhorns.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CZ needs a good ole days house cleaning. This is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic!!! I want to get better in the draft also, but do you really trust these idiots who screw up the draft every year In some way or another. With our FO drafting 4, 8, or 20 is about the same dang thing. We drafted 17 last year and got CeeDee because he felllllll , not because they were any better at doing their jobs. I promise if they were 5 last year, they would’ve passed on Lamb. Y’all have zero logic and your fandom is in question

Anybody have a Snickers Bar? Anybody? Anybody?

Motorola

Reaction score
Even though QB Smith and WR McLaurin are out, I think the Washington defense (4th in yds\gm allowed, 5th in pts against this season, 6th in no. of sacks)- will set the tone and control the game. Factor in Coach Rivera - all that he's been through, going against his former team Carolina.
Btw...in the game will be defensive rookie of the year candidates DE Chase Young for the Football Team and S Jeremy Chin for the Panthers.

Carson

Reaction score
I don't see how Washington doesn't win it. I'm going chalk on this one.

Pretty easy to see how it happens.

Washington is without Smith and McLaurin. They won’t have much of a passing game and will rely on the run. Panthers are middle of the pack against the run. 8 of their 9 losses were by one score.

Eagles beat Dallas and they get some guys back. It could happen even though it likely won’t

CWR

Reaction score
*** is the obvious choice here, BUT this weekend is critical. If Carolina pulls out a win and we do as well I think we've got a pretty fair chance of actually taking the crown week 17. Philly is better with Hurtz.

Flamma

Reaction score
Pretty easy to see how it happens.

Washington is without Smith and McLaurin. They won’t have much of a passing game and will rely on the run. Panthers are middle of the pack against the run. 8 of their 9 losses were by one score.

Eagles beat Dallas and they get some guys back. It could happen even though it likely won’t

This is true. I wasn't thinking Eagles. They have a much easier road than the Cowboys.

Flamma

Reaction score
One thing to consider is the Giants hold the tie-breaker over Washington so if they end up tied, the Giants will win the division.

Also, there is a weird scenario where the Cowboys could win the division in a three-way tie but Washington and the Giants have the main advantage in that scenario.

That's no longer the case. It may have been true with a 3 way tie at 7-9, but a 3 way tie at 6-10 gives the Giants the win on the first tie breaker.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
I put WFT, but I am not sure.
If Smith and Terry don't play this week or next - I really think we have a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.