CZ POLL Who do you think will win the Seahawks-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

Who do you think will win the Seahawks-vs-Cowboys game and by how much?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
We have the better squad, and so should win.
Safe bet is to choose 4 to infinity rather than hope that you can hit that 3 point window for the other option.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All the signs point to winning.

Seahawks have a middling pass defense bottom third offense. Going up against our 5th ranked offense and 3rd ranked defense and we play them at home.

Seattle does have 3 dangerous receivers and a very solid rb, so there's definitely a chance we could lose.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas 42 Seattle 17.

Close 1st half, Dallas leads 21 - 10. OK, close to Dallas home game standards. Seattle late garbage TD.

Some fans say it does not count as beating a team with a winning record. As the will be 6-6 after. And that Seattle is a fraud team anyway. Or both.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
We look to be the better team and playing better. The one thing that still gives me pause? Seattle still tries to play a physical game, and they have a great RB. If we want to tee off and make life miserable for Geno Smith, we first must stop that Seattle running game. If not, this becomes a tough game. It’s hard to blow out good teams if you lose the time of possession.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dallas 42 Seattle 17.

Close 1st half, Dallas leads 21 - 10. OK, close to Dallas home game standards. Seattle late garbage TD.

Some fans say it does not count as beating a team with a winning record. As the will be 6-6 after. And that Seattle is a fraud team anyway. Or both.
Yeah that's the new goal post move for narratives,

that they they can't find anything else so they don't count when you play them they count their record now, it's ridiculous because they're giving credit to Miami for beating Denver who now has a winning record at the moment but yet when they played them Denver was the worst team in the league... They in fact had a losing record. so technically Miami has not beat anybody with a winning record either and they also have the same record as us the head to head's going to be the only way to start getting these narratives back in check so we need to beat Seattle and then hopefully beat Philly Buffalo and Miami that would shut everyone up

I doubt that will happen is a rough stretch but one can only pray...;)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I picked my score, please don't INBOX me telling me about my choice, kind of creepy if you ask me!! :cool:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Seattle’s a good team. Going to be a tough game but Cowboys get the win.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have the better squad, and so should win.
Safe bet is to choose 4 to infinity rather than hope that you can hit that 3 point window for the other option.
Yeah, I think 1-3 is too narrow.

If you want the ranges to be equally probable on average, you need to set the transition point to a TD. Of 180 games so far this season:
93 had a margin from 1-7
87 had an 8+ margin

Only 24% of games (43) had a 1-3 margin, so you really shouldn't pick those options. For Dallas, you'd've been right only once this season, assuming you pick the right winner. You'd only have been right twice all of last sason.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Is there anyway to undo your vote? I accidentally picked Seattle by 4 when I meant to pick Dallas by 4.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I like the Cowboys by a score of 34 to 20. Seattle is strong, but I feel we're stronger. We should assert our dominance.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.