Who do you want to see in the final game?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to see us try a jet sweep or a reverse to Lucky Whitehead...

No, for me it's Clairborne and Romo and I agree with the OP that I would have loved to see LC at RT cause I'm firmly in the re-sign Leary camp
I would like to see Lucky try to play a regular WR role to see if he has any chance to develop or if he is strictly a gimmick player on offense.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Romo light it up and lay 60 points on the eagles so we can get a 1st round pick for him.

And NO KEY INJURIES!

WeaponX

Reaction score
I would like to see Lucky try to play a regular WR role to see if he has any chance to develop or if he is strictly a gimmick player on offense.
I do actually feel the same way in regards to Whitehead. At the least, we could use him as a Kenny Stills like deep threat if he has any kind of hands at all

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
looking forward to seeing Tony play, I hope we keep our pro bowl linemen in there for him though

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After 2 years if you still have to ask the question that probably means you know the answer.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I want to see some Nacho and Gachkar.................. and Heath continue to show how far he has progressed.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
I won't Sean Lee to take a week off. He deserves it with his play this year and the d would be lost without him. I wanna see Zeke take a break as well. Im sure this young buck could handle it but rest him a little for his own good.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I won't Sean Lee to take a week off. He deserves it with his play this year and the d would be lost without him. I wanna see Zeke take a break as well. Im sure this young buck could handle it but rest him a little for his own good.
I agree with that, also brings up the question in my mind if whether or not defense can get rusty like an offense particularly a young O like ours. I think a D player can use the rest and not get rusty. IMO

Daillest88

Reaction score
I agree with that, also brings up the question in my mind if whether or not defense can get rusty like an offense particularly a young O like ours. I think a D player can use the rest and not get rusty. IMO

Sean lee needs rest. He won't get rusty. The young guys like Irving and Mayowa need to play. They will have a bye week after this. Wouldn't mind brown sitting tho since he had a concussion

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
Irving- he's seems to be improving with each game he gets into and has been fun to watch
For sure let Irving go full speed ahead! He's young fresh getting better and better and he will give those QBs something to think of after seeing game tape of him.

Gabe

Reaction score
I'd kind of like to see Romo play one series. He will throw one last pick 6 as a farewell to Dallas. Then Sanchez will come in and light it up. Sanchez has had an AWESOME attitude all year.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
Nzeocha, Wilson, Gregory, Irving, that new 1DT, Romo, Dan Bailey get his mojo back, Frazier, Heath....that's pretty much off the top of my head.

Last edited: