Who doesn’t wanna be here?

blumayne38

Reaction score
Which players don’t wanna be here? I feel like Jordan Lewis don’t wanna be here. I feel like the team on defense is divided... Worley plays hard and so does Thompson they just aren’t very good. X. Woods, Jaylon lazy half hearted Where is A. Woods on the d line? Seems like players have checked in already...maybe they feel like play calling is unfair. Idk.next week may get worse...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
They really need to look at replacing Jaylon.

It feels like we are down a man on defense with him on the field.

His season after his rookie year he was incredible but right now he is a complete shell of that player.

He does a couple things well but we need 2 Leighton Vander Esch's on defense.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Crap.

I thought this was a way we could go back to being seven again when we had a choice.

I certainly would steer clear of Jerry if I had to do it over again...

And yeah Jerry....I did like the Super Bowls...but what little you had to do w them was far from worth it considering what you've done since.

Ren

Reaction score
Not wanting to be here shouldn’t be a thing. We’re on pace to have the worst defense in league history by a wide margin and having that on your resume Isn’t going to get you a lot of opportunities elsewhere

fivetwos

Reaction score

His season after his rookie year he was incredible but right now he is a complete shell of that player.

They have them

And they are both on IR more than not.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I feel like Jordan Lewis don’t wanna be here.
i think you are correct on this.... and i'm not sure i can blame him. i think the whole KR experience really derailed what appeared to be a promising young player.

i think Pollard is frustrated too. sure he feels he could be contributing more on offense but he isn't being given opportunities even when the situations would seem to favor his skillset being on the field.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score

We need two starting caliber LB's, #54 is trash and LVE is damaged soft goods. LVE would make a good rotational WLB though.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Yea he has a cool “celebration”. But thats about it

He is abysmal

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I thought this was about us? I'm only here for old time's sake.

I stopped believing I'm ever going to see the Cowboys win another Super Bowl, but it's hard to give up something that's been part of your life for 50 years.

As long as the organizational structure remains intact so will the results.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Which players don’t wanna be here? I feel like Jordan Lewis don’t wanna be here. I feel like the team on defense is divided... Worley plays hard and so does Thompson they just aren’t very good. X. Woods, Jaylon lazy half hearted Where is A. Woods on the d line? Seems like players have checked in already...maybe they feel like play calling is unfair. Idk.next week may get worse...
Dang, when I saw the post, I thought a bunch of you guys were quitting the CZ......oh well, it was good while it lasted.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I am at a point where I can't even root for the team. Jerry has made that impossible. I enjoy watching some of the players but mainly I just feel bad for the few that I like. I will always watch because I simply can not stop. I will watch it like it is a dateline episode. I gotta see how this ends.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am at a point where I can't even root for the team. Jerry has made that impossible. I enjoy watching some of the players but mainly I just feel bad for the few that I like. I will always watch because I simply can not stop. I will watch it like it is a dateline episode. I gotta see how this ends.

I was going to create a thread that it's so bad it's no fun. I have to watch Dallas Cowboys (not even GAME highlights just ours!) highlights to avoid the pain.

I will be changing my Star face back to last years. : (

stiletto

Reaction score
Not wanting to be here shouldn’t be a thing. We’re on pace to have the worst defense in league history by a wide margin and having that on your resume Isn’t going to get you a lot of opportunities elsewhere

tenor.png

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I am just thankful I had the game recorded and could fast forward commercials otherwise that would have been unwatchable.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
The bad thing about Jaylon is that it does look like he's trying. He just doesn't look like he knows how. Easily misdirected, poor angles, wrong gaps, poor tackling technique, and just all around bullied. I seriously can't find a good thing to say about him other than I do think he tries hard.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I am just thankful I had the game recorded and could fast forward commercials otherwise that would have been unwatchable.

You've made a mistake. The Uber Eats commercial with Skywalker and Picard was more entertaining than any aspect of the game.