Who doesn’t wanna be here?

blumayne38

Reaction score
Jordan Lewis seems like he’s been held back a little...I feel like he should have started over A brown for a while now.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The bad thing about Jaylon is that it does look like he's trying. He just doesn't look like he knows how. Easily misdirected, poor angles, wrong gaps, poor tackling technique, and just all around bullied. I seriously can't find a good thing to say about him other than I do think he tries hard.
Suddenly forgot how to play football?

Cowfan75

Reaction score
On Sunday, I'm not sure anyone looked like they wanted to be here. From top to bottom, there is no leader, no motivating on the sideline, no getting in someone's ear, nothing. You'll either see Dak staring off into space, probably contemplating if he really wants to get paid here, or MM shaking his head on the sideline, which I guess is better than clapping.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Which players don’t wanna be here? I feel like Jordan Lewis don’t wanna be here. I feel like the team on defense is divided... Worley plays hard and so does Thompson they just aren’t very good. X. Woods, Jaylon lazy half hearted Where is A. Woods on the d line? Seems like players have checked in already...maybe they feel like play calling is unfair. Idk.next week may get worse...
YOUR feelings dont matter move on with this bs

insinuating this kind of bs shows your actual character, its why players like Dlaw respond the way they do. Some fans are just emotional and have zero idea whats going on..

blueblood70

Reaction score
I was going to create a thread that it's so bad it's no fun. I have to watch Dallas Cowboys (not even GAME highlights just ours!) highlights to avoid the pain.

I will be changing my Star face back to last years. : (
dont watch..easy done no longer and issue

Brax

Reaction score
They really need to look at replacing Jaylon.

It feels like we are down a man on defense with him on the field.

His season after his rookie year he was incredible but right now he is a complete shell of that player.

He does a couple things well but we need 2 Leighton Vander Esch's on defense.
Jerry says he is great and paid him, who are you to say otherwise.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dont watch..easy done no longer and issue

Well gosh thanks for that advice...I'd never thought of that. What would I do without your guidance?

I'm not cancel culture. I'll hang in there but thanks for caring so much.

fansince68

Reaction score
Which players don’t wanna be here? I feel like Jordan Lewis don’t wanna be here. I feel like the team on defense is divided... Worley plays hard and so does Thompson they just aren’t very good. X. Woods, Jaylon lazy half hearted Where is A. Woods on the d line? Seems like players have checked in already...maybe they feel like play calling is unfair. Idk.next week may get worse...
A Woods is lazy, never wins his match-up only seem to get penetration when his man "pulls"

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
All the $ they make & only work half a year. I doubt any NFL players "doesn't wanna to be here".

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well gosh thanks for that advice...I'd never thought of that. What would I do without your guidance?

I'm not cancel culture. I'll hang in there but thanks for caring so much.

what would you all do with out place to come complain and gripe while and cry whaaaa...

thats what we see,

you hate everything about a team you are allegedly fan of and make comments you are fed up and over it and yet everyday here you are spending countless hours DAILY simply bashing them. Making wholesale emotional outburst want everyone cut Everyone fired etc etc so hilarious coming from fan toward staff who have 4 games to try and get tea in new direction from the decade of the last staff..

easy if it bothers you this much and that goes for all who have had enough GO AWAY dont watch anymore delete your accounts wait until the jones sell the team, good luck with that, and come back later when its all better..

I hear KC has a bandwagon just waiting for the fan who wants the newest trending team to hitch ride..:)

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
what would you all do with out place to come complain and grip while and cry whaaaa... thats what we see you hate everything about a team you are allegedly fan of and make comments you are fed up and over it and yet everyday here you are spending countless hours DAILY simply bashing them..making wholesale emotional outburst want everyone cut Everyone fired etc etc so hilarious coming from fan toward staff who have 4 games to try and get tea in new direction from the decade of the last staff..

easy if it bothers you this much and that goes for all who have had enough GO AWAY dont watch anymore delete your accounts wait until the jones sell the team, good luck with that, and come back later when its all better..

I hear KC has a bandwagon just waiting for the fan who wants the newest trending team to hitch ride..:)
Your insults would have more teeth if you could type in English.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Your insults would have more teeth if you could type in English.
i can care less if you think i should take extra time to properly PROOF READ sentences and spelling typing 100 miles and hour and dont care , ITS SM.....get over it

once again thats all you got ? more griping and judgment..its your thing EGOMANICAL FANS

YOU ARE JOKE BRAH..YOU HAVE THE VERY ISSUE MANY FANS DO NOW A DAYS,

A SENSE OF ENTITTLEMENT.. EVERYONE OWES YOU SOMETHING, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING AND ALL OTHERS ARE WRONG..

Its ok we spot these people... we know who you are..i blame google but hey , here we are..