Who enjoyed the win?

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Just a yes or no will suffice, or you can elaborate if you like. I'll start.

Yes!
Yes I did enjoy the win.
I could pretend to be an arm chair coordinator or wanna-be GM and try to dissect the good /bad and the ugly, but lifes is to short tyvm.
I will take the win and hope we repeat it next week and the week after that!

starfan1

Reaction score
Most of the fans enjoyed the win.....except for the handful that cringed at the thought of an Andy Dalton team getting 41 points.......we know who they are:lmao2:

Yep lets see how many Dalton actually would have scored without the benefit of turnovers deep in san fran territory. Ill give Andy credit for converting to Gallup and the long play to CeeDee otherwise he was pretty pedestrian carried by Pollard and the defense.

its funny with guys like you with Andy behind center its an Andy team with Dak behind center not so much until he makes a mistake. Dalton for some reason became locked in on Noah Brown and forgot all about our best receiver. Dalton is what he is a good solid back up to #4

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just a yes or no will suffice, or you can elaborate if you like. I'll start.

Yes!
I just watched the team beat a fairly competitive team. I enjoyed the camaraderie. Yes it was nice to win for a change. So in my opinion it’s always nice to win. It’s always a positive. Leave the tanking for cowards

shabazz

Reaction score
Yep lets see how many Dalton actually would have scored without the benefit of turnovers deep in san fran territory. Ill give Andy credit for converting to Gallup and the long play to CeeDee otherwise he was pretty pedestrian carried by Pollard and the defense.

its funny with guys like you with Andy behind center its an Andy team with Dak behind center not so much until he makes a mistake. Dalton for some reason became locked in on Noah Brown and forgot all about our best receiver. Dalton is what he is a good solid back up to #4

Dalton is a has been who barely was and Dakota is an average Qb who’s legend in this forum was built on beating crap teams.

The FO knows this all too well which is why he wasn’t signed long term and merely franchise tagged

Romo never got franchised.......just long term contracts

Don’t take our word for it. Merely observe what the FO has done.

Eanwen

Reaction score
Yes.

I wanted the rookies and 1 year guys to shine but maybe still lose. Lamb, Pollard, and Gallimore are showing me that's not possible. :D

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was ambivalent to this game. Couldn't even get up for a Cowboys-Niners game because they came in so banged up and went away in worse shape. I thought it was a very sloppily played game but that was expected.

Disappointed in the Cowboys but for the NFC SB representative to look like that was just the icing on a rotten cake of a season.

That was like watching a stand-in game.

starfan1

Reaction score
Dalton is a has been who barely was and Dakota is an average Qb who’s legend in this forum was built on beating crap teams.

The FO knows this all too well which is why he wasn’t signed long term and merely franchise tagged

Romo never got franchised.......just long term contracts

Don’t take our word for it. Merely observe what the FO has done.
lol there’s no helping you guys the hate runs too deep. The FO will extend him and you guys will be left wondering where you went wrong in your assessments. But in the event they don’t and he gets franchised again

and please don’t use the front office a an example of quality signings . There are plenty of examples of mistakes they made Romos second extension being one of them.

Daks first extension would be a prudent move

shabazz

Reaction score
lol there’s no helping you guys the hate runs too deep. The FO will extend him and you guys will be left wondering where you went wrong in your assessments. But in the event they don’t and he gets franchised again

and please don’t use the front office a an example of quality signings . There are plenty of examples of mistakes they made Romos second extension being one of them.

Daks first extension would be a prudent move

Prudent for Dakota and his personal fans......not so much for the Cowboys and their teams fans.

We were promised by all of his personal fans that he would NEVER get franchised and how would we deal with it when he got signed to a long term contract? It never happened as many of us forecasted and a lot of us still don’t see him getting signed......at least not at the delusional amount and years he’s demanding.

ICP

Reaction score
Always nice to beat the whiners, that being said I didn't watch the game and honestly don't care that I missed it