Who has easier schedule Philly or Dallas?

Praxit

Reaction score
....I dont see why Dallas is #18. Should be around #10 or #11.
GNpxbnBWwAAQ46U

GDS1d_UXkAAr_Ai

Carson

Reaction score
Why would Dallas be 10 when Philly is 18 and NY and Washington are 20-21?

They play identical schedules minus a few games.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The Cowboys won the East

They're supposed to have the harder schedule

Philly should have 2nd hardest.

Then Giants. Then Wash.

Why is there confusion?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Why would Dallas be 10 when Philly is 18 and NY and Washington are 20-21?

They play identical schedules minus a few games.
Because when you win the division, you play the tougher schedule like Road games versus home games the time slots etc when I looked at that I don't even have to try to compare when you win a division you're going to have a tougher straight to schedule regardless against Philadelphia we should be far up on the board from 18 given we were one of the final twelve teams I mean and the second seed that would put us in probably the top eight strength of schedule I mean they're assuming what other teams might do no they're going by last year and if you go by last year what did we finish at number 7?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Schedules are basically the same with the exception of 3 games. 1st place team plays 1st place team, 2nd play 2nd.

The main difference is how far a part were the 1st and 2nd place teams behind the division winner. All based on the previous years records.
Which we all know teams can change dramatically from year to year now.

To me it is how the schedules are laid out. Philly always seem to finish at more in December far more than Dallas has. And they get like 3 or 4 at home, as Dallas gets 3 of 4 on the road many times.
Since 2000 Dallas finished at home the last game about 7 or 8 times. This year being one of those times.

Dallas set up is not too bad, and we finish more at home in December than we have before. Finish with 2 of 3 at home
Philly finishes with 4 or 5 at home.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the only differences are we play SF, Lions, they play Chargers, Vikings.....theirs looks slightly easier just for those two games.
Dallas also play the Texans, Philly plays the Jaguars. 3 games difference.
As I posted above, what are those teams records difference between 1st and 2nd place for each of those teams.

Do you mean the Rams, not the Chargers?

Flamma

Reaction score
I've never cared about strength of schedule. Because if you're a contender, it doesn't matter. You still have to be good to go deep into the playoffs. Like when people always said the Patriots had an easy division. Yeah, but that gets them to the playoffs, no further. They have to be good to get to a SB.

Or the Dolphins when they went 1-15. They went 10-6 the following year and made the playoffs due to an easy schedule. They were eliminated quickly.