Who has easier schedule Philly or Dallas?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Everyone has an opinion as to how easy or difficult a schedule is. The degree of difficulty of a schedule is all based on how teams performed the previous season. Teams change from year to year so what may look like an easy or difficult schedule in July could drastically change by the time we get to October and November. Some teams end up being better than last year and you might have a few teams that end up being worse. A team could get off to a struggling start this season then all of a sudden by the time we play them, they’ve righted the ship and are on a roll making them a more difficult opponent. Last season Philly was much better when we first played them than later in the season when they were struggling.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don’t think there’s confusion I think the OP is just asking who has the harder schedule.
Welp, I haven't looked at Philly's schedule.

I'm focused on the Cowboys, and only the Cowboys.

Let the Eagles fans worry about Philly. That's MY advice to all Dal fans who are as loyal to the team as you and I are

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Welp, I haven't looked at Philly's schedule.

I'm focused on the Cowboys, and only the Cowboys.

Let the Eagles fans worry about Philly. That's MY advice to all Dal fans who are as loyal to the team as you and I are
Then this thread isn’t for you he’s specifically asking a Eagles/Cowboys related question lol.